Iowa Football Recruiting

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013

Watched every snap. I don't see a draftable running back here. I see many draftable linemen.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Checks notes*

According to Sagarin, UL would have been ahead of Nebraska, Illinois, Purdue, and NW.

Yikes is right.
Just looked at Sagarin for laughs. They don't even have Louisiana-Lafayette ahead of you guys and they beat you down on your own home field and are 2-0. Hard to figure.

Lemmiwinks

Aug 31, 2018
Ankeny
Watched every snap.
You watched a 21 minute video on a rival player who your team might face 2 more times?

That's uh... dedication.

post-54086-anna-kendrick-yikes-gif-Imgur-VApe.gif

Lemmiwinks

Aug 31, 2018
Ankeny
Yea, you probably haven't done 21 minutes of research in your entire life.
My professors at THE Iowa State University would probably concur. Hard to find something that means that much to me. Maybe if you gave me a Chase Allen blocking highlight reel.....

200.gif

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
My professors at THE Iowa State University would probably concur. Hard to find something that means that much to me. Maybe if you gave me a Chase Allen blocking highlight reel.....

200.gif

I would think systematic racism would be right up your alley.

• Wow
Reactions: SouthernCy

Lemmiwinks

Aug 31, 2018
Ankeny

Study this...

Nah, honestly not worth 7:50. Seriously though, I'd watch the blocking montage.

But this conversation did remind me about one of the other highlight videos you posted for me. This is worth revisiting. Admittedly, I might not have ever researched something for 21 minutes, but it looks like I made it 1:30 here. Haha, this is some good stuff.

https://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/threads/iowa-football-recruiting.218752/post-7146321

Proceeds to link video showing first two touchdowns were busted coverages. The announcer even highlights the busted coverage in the second one. I honestly stopped watching there because the irony was just too much.

LOL, who do you coach for again?

JohnnyHopkins

Aug 13, 2019
When I break it down I see the exact same YPC as Goodson. Since you think Goodson is small and slow, what is Halls excuse for the same YPC?
It's interesting that Iowa State had an Elite QB, Stud WR's and one of the best TE rooms in the country for defenses to prepare against. While Iowa had a QB and WRs who suck with no TEs according to most here. One would think that the box would be stacked vs. one RB and not the other. Crazy to think that they had very similar YPC!