Iowa Football Recruiting

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
No. That is Chris Williams. Besides, feel free to compare twins and slow in who embarrasses a fan base.

Ok, so Twins who has like 60K posts about Iowa on an ISU site isn't the voice of ISU, but some dude named slow mo who doesn't even post on Hawk sites is the voice of the Hawks? LOL man, take the blinders off.

SlowStarts

Sep 14, 2020
No. That is Chris Williams. Besides, feel free to compare twins and slow in who embarrasses a fan base.

So in this new hypothetical what posts from CyTwins 67,000+ must be ignored so clone fans can be “So Proud” of him?
Beside we all know Brian is just one of the owners around here. Would his bs be tolerated anywhere else?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Ok, so Twins who has like 60K posts about Iowa on an ISU site isn't the voice of ISU, but some dude named slow mo who doesn't even post on Hawk sites is the voice of the Hawks? LOL man, take the blinders off.
Are you sure he doesn’t post on Hawkeye sites? Got a feeling that dude probably is top five for posts in all hawkeye sites. Probably top five here if we went by IP addresses. How many retreads he has would be high.

SlowStarts

Sep 14, 2020
Are you sure he doesn’t post on Hawkeye sites? Got a feeling that dude probably is top five for posts in all hawkeye sites. Probably top five here if we went by IP addresses. How many retreads he has would be high.

Clone fans love their hypotheticals.

SlowStarts

Sep 14, 2020
If I said BF spent fridays nights getting busy with sheep, would you refute it or just pass over it since it was so out in left field?

When you say BF spends Friday nights with sheep you are just following the lead of CyTwins by throwing out crap. Good thing he isn’t your leader.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
HerkyFan doesn't post on HR anymore?

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Does any Iowa fan on any site have 60,000 posts about isu? How about mega threads about isu on any Iowa site? Would love to see these if Iowa fans are as clone fans profess.

Link?

Most Iowa fans have no clue how to post or read so what are you trying to say here? Glad to see you are hard at work on CF again this morning. Keep setting that great example for your employees!

SlowStarts

Sep 14, 2020
Most Iowa fans have no clue how to post or read so what are you trying to say here? Glad to see you are hard at work on CF again this morning. Keep setting that great example for your employees!

So no link of Iowa fans having 60,000 posts about isu or any mega isu threads on Iowa sites?

• Dumb
Reactions: cycloner29

Lemmiwinks

Aug 31, 2018
Ankeny
I don't know the answer to said question and it's not exactly keeping me up at night. Having said that, if you don't understand what the bolded portion of the quoted text is asking I'm not exactly sure you're driving home the point about Iowa fans not being able to read.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I don't know the answer to said question and it's not exactly keeping me up at night. Having said that, if you don't understand what the bolded portion of the quoted text is asking I'm not exactly sure you're driving home the point about Iowa fans not being able to read.

Just that you guys are dumb enough to respond to him. Most hawkkk fans are a couple sandwiches short of a picnic anyway. Think you guys are just jealous. Carry on.