Iowa Football Recruiting

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Who is getting axed?

Toks’ football future is in jeopardy because of a brain issue a few months back. If he cannot continue playing he can still finish school on scholly and not count against the 85.

Other than that, always seems to be a couple upperclassmen that aren’t cracking the 2 deeps that decide to hang them up or move on to another program.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
As far as his job. You know extensions, hiring?

I have already said several times that I am not a fan of the extension for Fran. Who has he hired lately? Thats all an AD does is hire people and work on extensions?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
How would I know?

How hard is it to understand that I would want him gone but dont think Barta would pull the trigger?

I don't understand why you think Barta, an AD you like and respect, wouldn't pull the trigger on a coach who missed 3 straight tourneys. That makes no sense

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
I don't understand why you think Barta, an AD you like and respect, wouldn't pull the trigger on a coach who missed 3 straight tourneys. That makes no sense

Just dont see it happening. I will be thrilled if I am wrong though if Iowa misses the tourney next season.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Just dont see it happening. I will be thrilled if I am wrong though if Iowa misses the tourney next season.

So assuming the situation you predicted plays out (Iowa misses the tourney and Fran is retained) you will still like Barta?