Iowa Football Recruiting

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Who is getting axed?

Toks’ football future is in jeopardy because of a brain issue a few months back. If he cannot continue playing he can still finish school on scholly and not count against the 85.

Other than that, always seems to be a couple upperclassmen that aren’t cracking the 2 deeps that decide to hang them up or move on to another program.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
As far as his job. You know extensions, hiring?

I have already said several times that I am not a fan of the extension for Fran. Who has he hired lately? Thats all an AD does is hire people and work on extensions?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
How would I know?

How hard is it to understand that I would want him gone but dont think Barta would pull the trigger?

I don't understand why you think Barta, an AD you like and respect, wouldn't pull the trigger on a coach who missed 3 straight tourneys. That makes no sense

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
I don't understand why you think Barta, an AD you like and respect, wouldn't pull the trigger on a coach who missed 3 straight tourneys. That makes no sense

Just dont see it happening. I will be thrilled if I am wrong though if Iowa misses the tourney next season.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Just dont see it happening. I will be thrilled if I am wrong though if Iowa misses the tourney next season.

So assuming the situation you predicted plays out (Iowa misses the tourney and Fran is retained) you will still like Barta?

Help Support Us

Become a patron