Iowa Football Recruiting

Cycl0nepower

Apr 4, 2020
Ohio
There is a reason early in his recruitment he was an Iowa lean. He grew up loving the Hawkeyes, but he knows where their program is headed.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
How so? Do you really think I care when ISU beats ISU for a recruit? Do you actually care when Iowa beat ISU for Bruce (at the time) or Brecht, or LLewellyn for instance, does it ruin your day?

I mean honestly you guys actually get upset when Iowa wins or that Iowa is doing great at basketball? I mean I get it is cute to say, but I want to know if you actually believe that stuff?

You don't care about ISU and you don't care about recruiting battles

yet

You are here on this thread

Every.
Single
Day

Last edited:

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
He confirmed he was a big Hawkeye fan. Are you calling him a liar? He's white you know...

HE WENT TO CYCLONE GAMES AS A SMALL CHILD MY GOD THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING ONE MUST IMMEDIATELY DISCOUNT EVERYTHING HES SAID PUBLICLY IN PRESS REPORTS RECENTLY ABOUT BEING A BIG HAWKEYE FAN BECAUSE OF THIS

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
@Legendhawk thinks he is right on every single post he makes. You still haven't explain the ISU vs ISU recruiting battle I asked you for. Since you were all lathered up and can't post when you are so mad and frustrated, why post at all. You have really taken trolling to the crapper. Yeah "buddy" you are just like him anymore.

Man up or get off CF!!

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
HE WENT TO CYCLONE GAMES AS A SMALL CHILD MY GOD THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING ONE MUST IMMEDIATELY DISCOUNT EVERYTHING HES SAID PUBLICLY IN PRESS REPORTS RECENTLY ABOUT BEING A BIG HAWKEYE FAN BECAUSE OF THIS
Yeah calling Jacob a liar because he didn't choose the school you wanted him to is pretty low. I mean he's a high school kid

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
Weird how all recruiting battles Iowa loses you say they desperately wanted them, or some such thing. You claimed the same thing about Dane Hanson 2 months after Iowa moved on from him, because you thought ISU was landing him.

ISU got a kid Iowa wanted, congrats he looks like a good player. Iowa and ISU will both miss out on lots of recruits they want, that is the way it works.

Well Iowa did want him badly..

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
Iowa offered him because they wanted him. It is funny though that every recruit that picks another school other than Iowa @CyTwins and you and other ISU fans say Iowa want them so badly! Like just offering them isn't enough, they offered and wanted them BADLY!
Well the paysite recruiting guy for iowa said that. Guess you know more than him.