Iowa Football Recruiting

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
Yeah I saw it and so did coaches all over the country. He still didn’t get more offers, and as a matter of fact a coach that wanted him at Boise instead of bringing Sanders with him to Auburn has now offered Hunter, but not Sanders.

That doesn’t mean Sanders isn’t good, but let’s not pretend that Iowa and ISU are fighting over some 5* kid here.
When do you think he got all his P5 offers?

Also, size is important in the SEC with the monsters they have on defense in that league. Hunter can carry 215lb pretty well, while Sanders may max out at 205.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Yeah I saw it and so did coaches all over the country. He still didn’t get more offers, and as a matter of fact a coach that wanted him at Boise instead of bringing Sanders with him to Auburn has now offered Hunter, but not Sanders.

That doesn’t mean Sanders isn’t good, but let’s not pretend that Iowa and ISU are fighting over some 5* kid here.
So you trust Auburn's coaches evaluations over Kirk's?

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
So you trust Auburn's coaches evaluations over Kirk's?

Just odd that a coach wanted Sanders when he was coaching in the Mountain West, but when he went to the SEC he no longer wants Sanders, but instead wants Hunter.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
You didn't answer my question

Sure I trust him, but when I see other players with more and better offers I also trust those coaches as well.

Everyone misses on evaluations, but the more P5 head coaches that are offering a kid, the less likely it is they are all wrong. Don't you value kids that have many P5 offers?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Sure I trust him, but when I see other players with more and better offers I also trust those coaches as well.

Everyone misses on evaluations, but the more P5 head coaches that are offering a kid, the less likely it is they are all wrong. Don't you value kids that have many P5 offers?
Again you didn't answer my question. I'll make this very simple. Who's evaluations do you trust more: Kirk Ferentz or Bryan Harsin?

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Again you didn't answer my question. I'll make this very simple. Who's evaluations do you trust more: Kirk Ferentz or Bryan Harsin?

Not sure how that is even relevant? I never said Harsin was a better evaluator, I said I find it telling/odd that he wanted Sanders at Boise, but not at Auburn.

• Dumb
Reactions: CyPunch and CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Not sure how that is even relevant? I never said Harsin was a better evaluator, I said I find it telling/odd that he wanted Sanders at Boise, but not at Auburn.
You've literally dodged this question 3 straight times. Do you not have your own opinions? Let's try this again

I'm asking who do you trust more when it comes to evaluations. Kirk Ferentz or Bryan Harsin? Very simple question

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
You've literally dodged this question 3 straight times. Do you not have your own opinions? Let's try this again

I'm asking who do you trust more when it comes to evaluations. Kirk Ferentz or Bryan Harsin? Very simple question

My question to you is why does that matter? Do you think players without ISU offers all suck, and none of them are better than kids with ISU offers?