Iowa Football Recruiting

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Is that counting Drake?

CMC has been playing with Fire pretty often really. Barely beats UNI and Drake, and craps the bed vs ULL. I mean I know CMC doesn’t give a crap about these game (or at least ISU fans tell me that he doesn’t), but man he has to figure that out.

Lemmiwinks

Aug 31, 2018
Ankeny
The last 20 would.
Gotcha, thanks. Honestly wasn't sure how the game was looked at from the NCAA/record books aspect with the non-scholarship thing. I just wanted to make sure you were not discounting it and adding another loss to make 11-9 look like 10-10 when it was a valid game.

Reactions: Legend Hawk

STCoach

Sep 16, 2020
Gotcha, thanks. Honestly wasn't sure how the game was looked at from the NCAA/record books aspect with the non-scholarship thing. I just wanted to make sure you were not discounting it and adding another loss to make 11-9 look like 10-10 when it was a valid game.

I counted their 3 point win over a Pioneer League school as a win.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
CMC has been playing with Fire pretty often really. Barely beats UNI and Drake, and craps the bed vs ULL. I mean I know CMC doesn’t give a crap about these game (or at least ISU fans tell me that he doesn’t), but man he has to figure that out.
Was Kirk playing with fire by barely beating an awful Nebraska team last year? What about Purdue?

SlowStarts

Sep 14, 2020
Why did you choose 15 games if you don't mind me asking?

Would you feel better if certain weeks in October across certain years were all that counted? Seems to me a .500 coach or so is just that. I can see why this doesn’t fit with the perception you and other clone fans have of CMC though.
My guess is CMC will end up like most other coaches at isu and isu returns to their historical norm. But that isn’t something any clone fan wants to admit.

Lemmiwinks

Aug 31, 2018
Ankeny
Good job on your long-term recall!
tenor.gif

mikeiastat

Feb 1, 2007
Madison, WI
Now maybe you can explain how this compares to Iowa's number at 40%? It is concerning. Its a nationwide problem. However it seems Iowa state is doing a better job than Iowa at this as well.

So as long as isu is above Iowa racism doesn’t exist at isu? Does this still make sense if you say it out loud?
[/QUOTE]

No! Just being better than the cesspool that is iowa city isnt enough.

We admit there is work to do but better than most is a good place to start. ISU does rank 55th in the country and Continues to address this issue that the whole contry is struggling with.

All while the hawkeyes sweep it under the rug with some good old boy scapegoating. When is the next extension for your overpaid sleaseball? Keep your slease on the east side of the state please.

By all means keep pointing and laughing at the ten year old ford Taurus while riding your moped.

SlowStarts

Sep 14, 2020
56th out of 65 is really something to be proud of (wink wink). So what exactly is isu doing about their racism? Any old link of a report of the steps they are taking will work. Would love to see this.

Link?

Lemmiwinks

Aug 31, 2018
Ankeny
No! Just being better than the cesspool that is iowa city isnt enough.

We admit there is work to do but better than most is a good place to start. ISU does rank 55th in the country and Continues to address this issue that the whole contry is struggling with.

All while the hawkeyes sweep it under the rug with some good old boy scapegoating. When is the next extension for your overpaid sleaseball? Keep your slease on the east side of the state please.

By all means keep pointing and laughing at the ten year old ford Taurus while riding your moped.
So what exactly is isu doing about their racism? Any old link of a report of the steps they are taking will work. Would love to see this.

Link?
You guys need to learn how to quote text.

• Agree
Reactions: STC061693

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron