Iowa Football Recruiting

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
That's dumber than KF pretending he didn't know lol

I mean I stayed away from here because I figured you’d troll the heck out of this, but I gotta say this is despicable even for you. So now all of Doyle’s staff is racist because he was? That is horribly irresponsible to say.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
So hold on, if Doyle is a racist then Kirk is one as well?
What is all this guilt by association stuff?
I don't think Kirk's a racist, but he allowed Doyle's actions to continue for years. Kirk isn't guilty by association, he's guilty of not holding the coaches underneath of him accountable for their behaviors.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I mean I stayed away from here because I figured you’d troll the heck out of this, but I gotta say this is despicable even for you. So now all of Doyle’s staff is racist because he was? That is horribly irresponsible to say.

Do I think a racist football program has more than one racist person in it? Yes, yes I do

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I don't think Kirk's a racist, but he allowed Doyle's actions to continue for years. Kirk isn't guilty by association, he's guilty of not holding the coaches underneath of him accountable for their behaviors.
Good thing Kirk didn't have any sons on the team that would have heard anything over the years in the weight room.

Reactions: BCClone and CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Kirk spitting in the direction of a player for listening to rap music and suspending multiple black athletes for longer than white athletes makes him a racist IMO. I mean he suspended a kid that went to him to complain about Doyle

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Good thing Kirk didn't have any sons on the team that would have heard anything over the years in the weight room.
Yeah it also seems a bit suspicious that Kirk runs one of the tightest ships in the nation as far as his culture goes, but coincidentally has never heard of any of these sorts of issues happening underneath him.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Kirk spitting in the direction of a player for listening to rap music and suspending multiple black athletes for longer than white athletes makes him a racist IMO. I mean he suspended a kid that went to him to complain about Doyle
That certainly doesn't help Kirk's case, I will agree with you.

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
JoePa never diddled kids. Should he have been fired?

mitchforcy

Dec 1, 2009
What boggles my mind is that we haven’t seen mass transfers and that black athletes are still committing there.

adjl

Jun 13, 2019
Updated. As always, let me know if I missed something.

Davidkov
- Iowa State, Ohio State, Michigan, LSU, Wisconsin, Penn State, Nebraska, Oregon, Michigan State, Minn, Indiana, Purdue, Illinois, BC, Syracuse

Colby - Iowa State, Ohio State, Michigan, VT, Nebraska, Michigan State, Minn

Sullivan - Nebraska, Minn

DeJean - Despite being a high 3*, definitely a diamond in the rough.

Johnson - Iowa State, Nebraska, KSU

Stephens - Iowa State, Michigan, LSU, A&M, OkState, Missouri, Arkansas, Minn, Louisville, KSU, KU, Indiana

Liddle - Iowa State, Nebraska, Michigan State, Minn

Dunker - "nobody" - adjl

Bowie - Iowa State, Nebraska, KSU, Minn, Indiana, VT

Harrell - Nebraska

Pittman - Iowa State, Wisconsin, MSU, Minnesota, Missouri, Texas Tech, Northwestern, Illinois, BC, Syracuse

Llewellyn - Iowa State, Penn State, Nebraska, Michigan State, NW, Missouri, KSU, KU

Brecht - Iowa State, Nebraska, KSU, Kansas

Bruce IV
- Iowa State

Twedt
- Iowa State

Labas - 247 4* stud

Oladokun - Iowa State, Penn State, Georgia Tech, Louisville, West Virginia, Kansas State, Texas Tech, KU, Maryland, Pitt, Syracuse, Virginia, VT, Wake Forrest, Washington State, Duke, UNC, Indiana
Labas "stud" hahaahahahahahaha. Oh boy, you lost any shred of credibility you had left from that one. At least you got Dunker right.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Sorry this isn't working out for you like you had hoped.
I think the answer to the question you quoted can be boiled down to Kirk likely still being the head coach next year. Many players do not see him at fault and believe Doyle/Brian were the only problems, and with him being gone and Brian being investigated, the problems might be solved. And the least important reason is probably because the football season starts in two months and two weeks. Probably pretty hard to transfer out at this point in time.