Iowa Football Recruiting

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
We are at 86 right now. That could dip to 85 depending on the Michael Lois situation.

I dont think anyone got run off.

Toren Young, Epenesa, Stone and Wirfs all moved on to play professionally.

Jeff Jenkins gave up football.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
He wants to play center and he isn’t going to start over Linderbaum. Shows how important recruiting Iowa boys really is.

Linderbaum is a stud and will probably leave after this year. I don't think that's why.

I don't think Jenkins is good so I'm not going to pretend like it's a huge loss for you guys. His offer list didn't match up his lofty rating

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
Just committed. Huge get.
I'm sure even with his offer list Iowa fans will say something along the lines of he's not rated....

I do like seeing the Army and Air force along with a lot of Ivy league offers as well kid is smart, and the other P5 offers list is deep to

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
Looks like recruiting is starting to trend in opposite directions for both teams

giphy.gif

INJECT THAT $#!T INTO MY VEINS!!!!!!!

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
Looks like a good get. Probably the best commit of the class for Iowa State so far. Has to feel good for Campbell to finally land a recruit that other P5 programs wanted.

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
As of today, I would put ISU at the top of Maro's list. This could change rather quickly, but ISU is going to push harder than Neb, Oregon and UCLA.

Oregon is in for a few highly rated 4 star recruits, so Maro is a fall back option for them at this point.

Neb has three committed, so they will take one or two more. They have a few guys on the radar. I'm a little worried that they will push themselves into the mix.

UCLA worries me. However, I like our staff to win the recruiting battle between the two schools.
Revisiting Maro.
Oregon is going to wrap up their OL for this class soon with a bunch of four stars. They'll stop recruiting Maro.

I think Nebby and ISU are the favorites now for Mbow. So if Mbow commits to Neb, it will likely wrap up their OL for the class.

UCLA is getting a new Athletic Director. Chip Kelly is a lame duck. You better believe Maro will hear that from Greg Austin every single time they talk. Doesn't rule them out, but it definitely doesn't make it a great choice.

Arizona State offered. I'm not to afraid of them.

I think ISU is sitting pretty unless the Hoks think they need another linemen.