Iowa Football Recruiting

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
When they don't get along with their neighbors? C'mon Buddy you are really slipping!!

Sounds like an issue that the neighbors need to figure out.

If you cant get along with a Pillar of Character Award winner, then you should probably look in the mirror.

• Agree
Reactions: TRYHARDER

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Sounds like an issue that the neighbors need to figure out.

If you cant get along with a Pillar of Character Award winner, then you should probably look in the mirror.

I guess you better be getting a new mirror then. Sorry for the 7 years of bad luck.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I'm guessing the offer is no longer committable.

Lol I love the shot at Buddy!

Seriously though, could you imagine Iowa State saying they'd show up to see Lazard and ghosting him when they recruited him? Even Rhoads wasn't that dumb

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Lol I love the shot at Buddy!

Seriously though, could you imagine Iowa State saying they'd show up to see Lazard and ghosting him when they recruited him? Even Rhoads wasn't that dumb

Lazard always had ISU at the top. It sounds like Bollers is doing everything in his power to not go to Iowa. Good luck to him. Iowa shouldn't waste anymore resources on a kid that clearly isn't going to go there. Also, I heard the game was cancelled due to weather.

• Agree
Reactions: HawkJRP

isu81

Mar 6, 2013
His dad has been bitter at Iowa for not hiring him. Did a local radio show where he spewed crap about Iowa/Ferentz/players on the team. That’s the entire story. Look for the badmouthing of The Hawks to continue for a while.

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
I think we can officially say that Iowa has cooled. I take it as, they don't have a shot so why waste any effort into recruiting him. Good luck to whoever gets him and good luck to him in his collegiate career. On to the next one.
The telling them they would show up and didn't is weird, but yea, sounds like they've moved on. I'm sure they are looking at other players they feel better about or that they feel they have a good shot to land.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
A lot has changed obviously. I still don't think he ends up at ISU either. I think he goes to a blue blood, Stanford or Wisconsin.

This was before the Bama offer but Iowa State thought they were neck and neck with Wisconsin for him and might have even have the upper hand very recently

• Optimistic
Reactions: HawkFan1

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
A lot has changed obviously. I still don't think he ends up at ISU either. I think he goes to a blue blood, Stanford or Wisconsin.
Would be a huge land for ISU, but agreed. Gonna be hard for him to pass on an offer from Stanford, Alabama, or Wisc unless he'd like to stay close to home so his parents can watch his games in person

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron