Iowa Football Recruiting

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Oh man you got me there. It was certainly the FG kicker that cost you this game, right?

EqualMilkyBunting-size_restricted.gif
Uh....no one brought that game up but you. But glad your team won their super bowl lil bro, happy for you

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
Let's keep this thread on topic by discussing kids the Iowa staff is putting effort into recruiting. I have no interest in kids that the staff has moved on from.

• Funny
Reactions: TheJackWePack5

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
LOL, don't be mad that ISU hasn't won a Super Bowl game going on 5 years now. Bitter is not a good look for you.
If ISU won the Big 12 every single year, but lost to iowa also, sign me up. I could care less about a win over Iowa. I know it means everything to you and your fan base though

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
If ISU won the Big 12 every single year, but lost to iowa also, sign me up. I could care less about a win over Iowa. I know it means everything to you and your fan base though

You won't ever be a team that wins the Big12 every single year, that is fantasy land. Iowa lost it's Super Bowl vs Wisconsin to go to the Big10 championship game. I'd gladly trade the ISU win for a win over Wisconsin last year, this year and every year.

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
You won't ever be a team that wins the Big12 every single year, that is fantasy land. Iowa lost it's Super Bowl vs Wisconsin to go to the Big10 championship game. I'd gladly trade the ISU win for a win over Wisconsin last year, this year and every year.
Wisconsin is NOT your super bowl LMFAO!!!!!!! It's Iowa State and it's not even close. Ya'll are obsessed. Hence why you're here. On an Iowa State fan page. Because you're obsessed

• Agree
Reactions: Brandon

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Wisconsin is NOT your super bowl LMFAO!!!!!!! It's Iowa State and it's not even close. Ya'll are obsessed. Hence why you're here. On an Iowa State fan page. Because you're obsessed

The only good thing about beating ISU is shutting up ISU fans. Unfortunately as this forum has taught me, you guys won't shut up and will pretend you are better even as we win 5 in a row. The winner of the Iowa Wisconsin game has determined the Big10 West champion 3 out of the last 5 years, so yeah, that is much more a Super Bowl than the ISU game.

Try to spin one game for ISU that means more than Iowa. Has some team stood in the way of ISU being Big12 champs? I mean you don't have a Big12 rival at all, we all know your Super Bowl is Iowa.

• Agree
Reactions: HawkFan1

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
The only good thing about beating ISU is shutting up ISU fans. Unfortunately as this forum has taught me, you guys won't shut up and will pretend you are better even as we win 5 in a row. The winner of the Iowa Wisconsin game has determined the Big10 West champion 3 out of the last 5 years, so yeah, that is much more a Super Bowl than the ISU game.

Try to spin one game for ISU that means more than Iowa. Has some team stood in the way of ISU being Big12 champs? I mean you don't have a Big12 rival at all, we all know your Super Bowl is Iowa.

Your head coach said beating Iowa State in football was a bigger highlight than beating Ohio State

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Oh man you got me there. It was certainly the FG kicker that cost you this game, right?

EqualMilkyBunting-size_restricted.gif

That will never get old. Will be hard to top.

On a side note, why wasn't the ISU guy called for targeting on that play. He clearly hits the ISU returner above the shoulders and lays him out.

Help Support Us

Become a patron