Iowa Football Recruiting

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Seeing some reports that Deuce Hogan picked up a Clemson offer recently. If the Hawks can hang on to this kid it would be huge.
Barring injury Lawrence is playing every game until end of 2020 season so he wouldn't get a shot at playing as a true freshman.

benjimill

Apr 8, 2018
Barring injury Lawrence is playing every game until end of 2020 season so he wouldn't get a shot at playing as a true freshman.

Depends on whether his roid rage causes him to assault any more students during an intramural basketball game. Hogan now with offers from Clemson and Georgia though...can’t remember the last time an Iowa QB has had offers like that.

• Informative
Reactions: dexterhawk

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Depends on whether his roid rage causes him to assault any more students during an intramural basketball game. Hogan now with offers from Clemson and Georgia though...can’t remember the last time an Iowa QB has had offers like that.

Clemson, Georgia and Tennessee have all offered. Hope Iowa can hang on to this one.

benjimill

Apr 8, 2018
As a fan of a school that employs Chris Doyle and gives him awards, I wouldn't go down that path.

Last time I checked Iowa hasn’t ever had a bunch of players test positive for steroids. Not sure what your post is even supposed to mean.

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Last time I checked Iowa hasn’t ever had a bunch of players test positive for steroids. Not sure what your post is even supposed to mean.
Last time I checked Trevor Lawrence hasn't tested positive for steroids.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Seeing some reports that Deuce Hogan picked up a Clemson offer recently. If the Hawks can hang on to this kid it would be huge.
It is being reported that you have no proof of this offer.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
So are we allowed to just pick and choose which reporters we want to listen to and which ones we choose to ignore? Or how is this supposed to work?

Well the HR guys have been proven to be consistently wrong, there is literally nothing about it anywhere else otherwise you would have posted it and Clemson's own guys aren't even mentioning it so yeah I think I'm OK here

• Disagree
Reactions: benjimill

benjimill

Apr 8, 2018
Well the HR guys have been proven to be consistently wrong, there is literally nothing about it anywhere else otherwise you would have posted it and Clemson's own guys aren't even mentioning it so yeah I think I'm OK here

Link to the HR guys proven to be consistently wrong?

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron