Iowa Football Recruiting

benjimill

Apr 8, 2018
It is being reported that you have no proof of this offer.

There’s never proof of any offer (until the kid actually signs with a particular school). Literally every offer that is reported, you are either taking the recruit’s word for it or a recruiting analyst’s word for it.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
There’s never proof of any offer (until the kid actually signs with a particular school). Literally every offer that is reported, you are either taking the recruit’s word for it or a recruiting analyst’s word for it.
I agree he has no offer that he could actually commit to if he wanted to.

• Funny
Reactions: benjimill

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Sounds just like Brock Purdy then!
russell-westbrook-yawn-yawns-yawning-sleepy-gif-12642036.gif

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Yes, it is. I’d love you to show me where Blair has been proven to be consistently wrong, particularly with regard to reporting offers of Iowa recruits. TIA.

Weren't Blair and Tom the ring leaders of the mass exodus of transfers last year in basketball? I know Blair was on the Cook is for sure gone train

benjimill

Apr 8, 2018
That was both of them IIRC. I do agree Kakert is wrong way more than Blair but Kakert is wrong more than anyone really so that's not saying much

So because Blair might or might not have been wrong about Tyler Cook going pro, that means nothing he ever says can be trusted? That seems like some pretty tenuous logic.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Wrong. Brock didn’t have many offers left to choose from by the time he committed- IIRC Iowa State, Minnesota and Purdue were the only schools that stuck with Brock.

Lol Iowa wanted Brock badly and he said no thanks and they ended up with some no name kid

• Disagree
Reactions: HawkFan1