Iowa Basketball's Super Bowl

Rebel

Nov 23, 2020
Why is that? Have you asked the Hawkeye Report guy? I have seen several posts on here that said they went over there and bragged about ISU and were promptly banned from the site. Lil' Bro to do stuff like that.

Sounds more like Howe at HN than the mods at HR.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Sounds more like Howe at HN than the mods at HR.

No idea on HN, just seen several people say they went over to HR and after 1-2 posts they got a permaban. Not even just a name ban like you guys get. They slam the IP and everything.

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
Why is that? Have you asked the Hawkeye Report guy? I have seen several posts on here that said they went over there and bragged about ISU and were promptly banned from the site. Lil' Bro to do stuff like that.
Hawkeye report used to have a “rivals” forum but it turned in a back and forth between cytwins and yeah buddy.....got shut down. If hawk fans pollute your football/basketball boards they’d be banned pretty quick...literally invited to this forum.

Rebel

Nov 23, 2020
No idea on HN, just seen several people say they went over to HR and after 1-2 posts they got a permaban. Not even just a name ban like you guys get. They slam the IP and everything.

There are a handful of ISU posters that post on the HR free boards and are not banned that post on this site as well.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Hawkeye report used to have a “rivals” forum but it turned in a back and forth between cytwins and yeah buddy.....got shut down. If hawk fans pollute your football/basketball boards they’d be banned pretty quick...literally invited to this forum.

That doesn't make sense, why not have a ISR forum that people have to opt in or can opt out of. It does lead to some discussion and it would get stale in my opinion to have the same people just complaining about the same things, like several do in our BB, FB or whatever forum. Makes a site look like it is scared of the other team.

• Creative
Reactions: dexterhawk

Rebel

Nov 23, 2020
Like who? A Mesaclone was mentioned but I don't remember anyone on this site with that name.

Bryce, Stewo and Hayes are the ones that come right to the top of my head. I am sure there are a couple I am leaving out.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Agree completely so why do you complain about us being here?

I don't about other posters except you (benji) and buddy. If you have to keep retreading, it means you're way too douchey. Gonzo, Dex, Hawkmi, 1605, iahawks, aren't total jackwagons and will hold a civil conversation. Be civil with a future name and it wouldn't be an issue. More surprising I haven't hit the ignore on this version of you like the other versions.

• Winner
Reactions: JM4CY and JP4CY

Rebel

Nov 23, 2020
I don't about other posters except you (benji) and buddy. If you have to keep retreading, it means you're way too douchey. Gonzo, Dex, Hawkmi, 1605, iahawks, aren't total jackwagons and will hold a civil conversation. Be civil with a future name and it wouldn't be an issue. More surprising I haven't hit the ignore on this version of you like the other versions.

I have had multiple civil conversations on this board with ISU fans just today.

• Haha
Reactions: BCClone

Rebel

Nov 23, 2020
Apparently what you think is civil is defined differently than by most people. Was it under the rebel name or were you using a different one?

Multiple with ISU fans:

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Multiple with ISU fans:

Are you talking about the convo with iahawks on the one? Show me civil conversations with twins, that is the real test. The other posters I mentioned have had at sometime an agreement with him. Or you can list all your prior usernames on here (we have ways to find out if your telling the truth or not if we really want to but at this point know it by posting history) and own up to prior names.

Rebel

Nov 23, 2020
Are you talking about the convo with iahawks on the one? Show me civil conversations with twins, that is the real test. The other posters I mentioned have had at sometime an agreement with him. Or you can list all your prior usernames on here (we have ways to find out if your telling the truth or not if we really want to but at this point know it by posting history) and own up to prior names.

The links show civil conversations with @TheJackWePack5 about the IA/WI game and with @Clonefan32 about the ISU basketball team.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I might be thinking of someone else but Gonzo can actually be pretty funny.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron