Iowa basketball gets a favorable schedule (again)

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
That's all you ever have to say. At least sit down and try to come up with something witty. Have some pride for Christ's sake. Betting on Iowa to make the tourney doesnt make me a fan, just a degenerate gambler.

Liked by a fellow hawk fan. So at least you have that.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
I don't believe you've averaged 500 posts a month and it's your first username.

You try responding to @CyTwins non stop trolls, like the BigTen is a defensive optional league, or that Iowa didn't make 3 NCAA tournaments in a row, or Eno trolls, or talking about Iowa being 13th in recruiting, or any one of the other endless trolls he runs with. So yeah my post count is high, because I engage @CyTwins on here.

• Dislike
Reactions: Rural

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You try responding to @CyTwins non stop trolls, like the BigTen is a defensive optional league, or that Iowa didn't make 3 NCAA tournaments in a row, or Eno trolls, or talking about Iowa being 13th in recruiting, or any one of the other endless trolls he runs with. So yeah my post count is high, because I engage @CyTwins on here.

You literally just listed a bunch of facts and then say it's a troll. Just because you don't like the facts doesn't make it a troll.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
the "this conf will be up/down" debate gets pretty old. have to find 68 teams somewhere, and weak or strong, BCS leagues will get their fair share.

if bohannon can keep up his shooting w/out jok next to him, iowa will be decent.

but as long as iowa lacks athletic guards and a more dynamic PG, they're not going that far.

That's the key. Have someone on him like glue at all times and don't let him shoot. That takes away a huge part of their game.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016

I don't understand why Twins matters so much to you. To the point it consumed my life and argued with a random person on the internet for several hours a day. Holy hell that is pathetic.

• Winner
Reactions: CyTwins

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
That's the key. Have someone on him like glue at all times and don't let him shoot. That takes away a huge part of their game.

Jordan is going to be shooting some bombs bc he isn't going to get that many open looks.

• Agree
Reactions: dahliaclone

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
I don't understand why Twins matters so much to you. To the point it consumed my life and argued with a random person on the internet for several hours a day. Holy hell that is pathetic.

I didn't come over here to lurk. If you posted as much as @CyTwins I'd be responding to you and not him. This forum is dominated by one @CyTwins troll after another (usually the same recycled ones), so that is what I respond to.

I didn't post at all last week and the forum was exactly the same as when I do post. So it isn't like I'm driving this crazy train.

• Dislike

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I didn't come over here to lurk. If you posted as much as @CyTwins I'd be responding to you and not him. This forum is dominated by one @CyTwins troll after another (usually the same recycled ones), so that is what I respond to.

I didn't post at all last week and the forum was exactly the same as when I do post. So it isn't like I'm driving this crazy train.

I don't troll when I point out facts. This is probably your 40th username on this site.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016

Again, full of ****. According to your post history you took Tuesday and Wednesday off. At this point you've got to be trolling me because nobody is this stupid.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Again, full of ****. According to your post history you took Tuesday and Wednesday off. At this point you've got to be trolling me because nobody is this stupid.

giphy.gif

• Funny

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017

Derp! I rated a couple posts on Thursday.

Yellow Snow

Full of nonsense....
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 19, 2006
Osage, IA

I think you have your keyboard actually change CyTwins to @CyTwins you are so obsessed with the guy. For the record, you don't need to @ anybody more than once in a post for them to get a notification.

I'm not going to go back and look, but i bet it has been a LOOOONG time since your computer let you just type CyTwins without the @. Either that, or you are nuts and actually have the @ burned into your muscle memory due to obsession.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
I think you have your keyboard actually change CyTwins to @CyTwins you are so obsessed with the guy. For the record, you don't need to @ anybody more than once in a post for them to get a notification.

I'm not going to go back and look, but i bet it has been a LOOOONG time since your computer let you just type CyTwins without the @. Either that, or you are nuts and actually have the @ burned into your muscle memory due to obsession.

Post more and I will respond to you @Yellow Snow

This forum is dominated by Cytwins (are you happy now). I posted 10 times last week and nothing changed around here. It ain't me driving the train up in this place.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
I made 10 total post from Saturday the 22nd to Friday the 28th if you want it to be exact.

Why not say you posted minimal last week or use the real dates? A week is still Sunday-Saturday (23-29) and you only posted 9 times.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Why not say you posted minimal last week or use the real dates? A week is still Sunday-Saturday (23-29) and you only posted 9 times.

I didn't know I was dealing with a literalist. I basically didn't post for a week. Is that better?

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
I didn't know I was dealing with a literalist. I basically didn't post for a week. Is that better?

Don't say things like "I didn't post at all last week" when you did post. You claim Twins makes things up when you go around actually making things up.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Don't say things like "I didn't post at all last week" when you did post. You claim Twins makes things up when you go around actually making things up.

JFC dude, it is an expression. If you are gonna be a literalist, I'll do the same to you.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron