Iowa -7 vs ISU

TheGovernator

Nov 5, 2008
I'm not hanging my hat on anything. If you think the Fumbler sees the field at Ohio State you're insane

All I've done is ask for proof that they have/had 3 QBs better than Stanley. So far, your evidence is a grad transfer with 287 career passing yards starting at LSU and that "the fumbler" wouldn't see the field at OSU.

At the end of the day, I don't think Stanley is quite there yet, but he'll be a damn good QB before it's all said and done.

• Agree
Reactions: breck53

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
All I've done is ask for proof that they have/had 3 QBs better than Stanley. So far, your evidence is a grad transfer with 287 career passing yards starting at LSU and that "the fumbler" wouldn't see the field at OSU.

At the end of the day, I don't think Stanley is quite there yet, but he'll be a damn good QB before it's all said and done.

I only know of the 2 Ohio State QB's so if you're wanting proof from me youre going after the wrong guy

Bubbahotep

Jul 23, 2008
Des Moines
Now that's a hot take. Next time try to bring something to back it up
Here is a hot take, just because Iowa pulled the game of the decade out their ass against Ohio State, you are not on their level, you will never be on their level, and no matter how badly you want to be on their level, it will NEVER happen. So, coming on a rival site, pounding your chest about a game that was a fluke, touting a QB who is average at best telling me to bring something to back it up is hilarious. You have no grasp of reality.

benjimill

Apr 8, 2018
Here is a hot take, just because Iowa pulled the game of the decade out their ass against Ohio State, you are not on their level, you will never be on their level, and no matter how badly you want to be on their level, it will NEVER happen. So, coming on a rival site, pounding your chest about a game that was a fluke, touting a QB who is average at best telling me to bring something to back it up is hilarious. You have no grasp of reality.

Wow. Triggered.

• Funny
Reactions: dexterhawk

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Here is a hot take, just because ISU has pulled some games out their ass against Iowa, you are not on our level, you will never be on our level, and no matter how badly you want to be on our level, it will NEVER happen. So, coming to the instate rivals forum on this site, pounding your chest about a few games that were flukes, touting a QB who has a noodle arm at best telling me to bring something to back it up is hilarious. ISU fans have no grasp of reality.

FIFY for ISU fans.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016

tenor.gif

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron