Iowa -7 vs ISU

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006

I assume there is a separate clock for all of ISU's Big 12 opponents?

Write the coaching staff about it. Seems like you have a problem with it. Email them. Is that how you do it?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying

I assume there is a separate clock for all of ISU's Big 12 opponents?

I assume Barta sent out separate letters to B1G opponents after he found out one of Iowa's best robbed his players, when he assumed it was ISU?

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Not a good few days for the ISU posters that constantly use the "Super Bowl" excuse. First the countdown clock and now this.

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/s...ate-cyclones-cy-hawk-iowa-hawkeyes/696716002/

“Early on, with where we were as a program and where they are/was as a program, I think (are) two different places,” Campbell said. “I think we’re hopefully getting closer to where we want to be and at that point, making it a really competitive year-in and year-out game where you have a chance to win football games in the rivalry — that’s ultimately where we want to be.”

The next showdown between the two teams comes on Sept. 8 at Kinnick Stadium at 4 p.m. It’s the second game of the season for the Cyclones, and Campbell understands just how important it will be.

I think that’s, for us, where we want to get our football program to — and that’s why you love playing that game every year — because I think it’s a great measuring stick to where you are in your program,” Campbell said.

So the goal for CMC is get his program where big brother has been for the last 4 decades? Thats cute.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Not a good few days for the ISU posters that constantly use the "Super Bowl" excuse. First the countdown clock and now this.

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/s...ate-cyclones-cy-hawk-iowa-hawkeyes/696716002/

“Early on, with where we were as a program and where they are/was as a program, I think (are) two different places,” Campbell said. “I think we’re hopefully getting closer to where we want to be and at that point, making it a really competitive year-in and year-out game where you have a chance to win football games in the rivalry — that’s ultimately where we want to be.”

The next showdown between the two teams comes on Sept. 8 at Kinnick Stadium at 4 p.m. It’s the second game of the season for the Cyclones, and Campbell understands just how important it will be.

I think that’s, for us, where we want to get our football program to — and that’s why you love playing that game every year — because I think it’s a great measuring stick to where you are in your program,” Campbell said.

So the goal for CMC is get his program where big brother has been for the last 4 decades? Thats cute.

giphy.gif

derpyherky

May 11, 2018

I can see how you could draw that conclusion without any other context. He was asked specifically, about the rivalry and that's why all the answer focused on only the rivalry. Being able to compete against a P5 rival component and being able to win, when historically it has been all TOE.

If you ask Campbell what his main goal is, its to win the XII championship. But then again, you're taking these comments out of context to fit your agenda.

Do you not agree that being able to compete in and win games in a rivalry setting is a great way to measure success and whether or not you're program is improving?
Would you not agree that Campbell basically had to start from scratch at ISU and that ISU has sucked prior 2017?

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
I can see how you could draw that conclusion without any other context. He was asked specifically, about the rivalry and that's why all the answer focused on only the rivalry. Being able to compete against a P5 rival component and being able to win, when historically it has been all TOE.

Do you not agree that being able to compete and win games in a rivalry setting is a great way to measure success and whether or not you're program is improving?
Would you not agree that Campbell basically had to start from scratch at ISU and that ISU has sucked prior 2017?
Best thing to do is not feed the troll.

• Agree
Reactions: FOREVERTRUE

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016

If you ask Campbell what his main goal is, its to win the XII championship. But then again, you're taking these comments out of context to fit your agenda.

Do you not agree that being able to compete in and win games in a rivalry setting is a great way to measure success and whether or not you're program is improving?

I would never use on OOC opponent as a measuring stick to where our program was at.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron