Iowa -7 vs ISU

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
Thanks for the drive-by. Any thoughts on the Athlon article?
Yep. Iowa maybe mediocre with a ****** schedule. Stanley had some good games as well as bad ones. 41 yds passing? Yikes. Your lbs are gonna get abused by Montgomery.

TheGovernator

Nov 5, 2008
I think it's stupid to say a QB is better than another QB because he beat them at home

I agree with you on that. My point all along has been it's silly to annoint 3 QBs sight unseen as being better than a QB that actually did perform. That can't be all that disagreeable...

• Agree
Reactions: breck53

TheGovernator

Nov 5, 2008
Yep. Iowa maybe mediocre with a ****** schedule. Stanley had some good games as well as bad ones. 41 yds passing? Yikes. Your lbs are gonna get abused by Montgomery.

That's weird. I didn't see anything about Iowa's SOS or Montgomery in that article...

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
That's weird. I didn't see anything about Iowa's SOS or Montgomery in that article...

Well then I guess like every other, you guys can hope you play the same **** schedule, win your super bowl, and go to a mid tier conference tie in bowl

Then you can spend all next off season on the fan board of a team you don’t care about, and certainly isn’t your main rival, telling us how great you will be next year, again.

Then one year the magical **** schedule will align with every possible break, and you can win 10 games, and go get blown the **** out by a decent team in your bowl game. Then you can extend Kirk with a nice raise included

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I agree with you on that. My point all along has been it's silly to annoint 3 QBs sight unseen as being better than a QB that actually did perform. That can't be all that disagreeable...

Well Burrow and whoever their starter is will for sure be better than the Fumbler. Haven't read the article just assuming those are two of them

• Agree
Reactions: Brandon

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
You kinda came outta the wood work....
tenor.gif

• Winner
Reactions: Brandon

TheGovernator

Nov 5, 2008
Funny because the Athlon big 10 preview I read said Iowa has a weak schedule and says the lb position is suspect.....

Just admit you pulled a Chris Weber and got caught in the air and we'll call it a day. You pulled something out of your ass, got called on it, and admitted you don't know where it came from.

All I've done in this thread is dispute OSU has 3 QBs better than Stanley.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Just admit you pulled a Chris Weber and got caught in the air and we'll call it a day. You pulled something out of your ass, got called on it, and admitted you don't know where it came from.

Burrow transferred so no one is going to say they have 3 QB's better than Stanley anymore

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014

Thanks buttercup. Go back and shove your head back up your ass.

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
Not trying to be mean but you really didn't do anything to back up why Stanley was better than the third team kid other than say Iowa beat Ohio State which is a silly reason
He isn't the sharpest nut in the turd...

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron