Internet radio stations

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
Any internet radio stations you can recommend? What about sports streaming stations?

I received a Squeezebox for Christmas and couldn't be happier with it. Pandora, LastFM, etc all work plus I can get both KXNO and WHO to stream on it and the sound quality is amazing. My problem is that there are so many choices that I'm trying to find the best choices for music.

Right now I have "the Loop" from Chicago streaming. They seem to have a nice mix of classic rock.

Anyone live outside of Iowa and can recommend a great radio station?

flynnhicks03

The Man That You Love to Hate
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
www.mapcon.com
Any internet radio stations you can recommend? What about sports streaming stations?

I received a Squeezebox for Christmas and couldn't be happier with it. Pandora, LastFM, etc all work plus I can get both KXNO and WHO to stream on it and the sound quality is amazing. My problem is that there are so many choices that I'm trying to find the best choices for music.

Right now I have "the Loop" from Chicago streaming. They seem to have a nice mix of classic rock.

Anyone live outside of Iowa and can recommend a great radio station?

I really enjoy KEXP (90.3) out of Seattle. They play mostly indie stuff, old and new. Just a crazy variety of stuff, though.

Here's a link to their playlist (you can search by date and time, too). Just in the last hour they've played De La Soul and the Psychedelic Furs, along side some of today's indie stuff.

KEXP 90.3 FM - Playlist at 7AM for 12/28/2010

Help Support Us

Become a patron