Transfer Portal Tracker

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls
Are we so sure Isheem was getting paid a ton. Between him and Tyrese Hunter you almost wonder if the coaches weren’t too disappointed.

SolterraCyclone

Jul 26, 2021
Crazy how Young and Craig McDonald absolutely derailed their careers. Transferred out of starting (ish) roles at ISU to barely playing and/or getting kicked off the team

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: demoncore1031

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
Crazy how Youbf and Craig McDonald absolutely derailed their careers. Transferred out of starting (ish) roles at ISU to barely playing and/or getting kicked off the team
I would hope Campbell uses them as examples all the time. They had excellent playing time here and a path to the nfl if they developed. If you transfer and lose playing time, like what good is 100k extra?

Reactions: demoncore1031

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
I would hope Campbell uses them as examples all the time. They had excellent playing time here and a path to the nfl if they developed. If you transfer and lose playing time, like what good is 100k extra?
Let's face it, almost no one who comes to ISU is an NFL prospect according to the "experts." IMO it's our staff that shows them what it takes and how to achieve it. So stay here and do the work. But how do you tell a 19 year old kid anything? (And I say that as a former 19 year old boy).

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
Maybe if you are sick and tired of FB, you just take the money and get out. Guys burn out and lose their passion for the game, it happens. Why not take a check on the way out the door?

• Creative
Reactions: Aclone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron