"Inside Iowa State Basketball" Video

bel79

Jan 12, 2009
I'm Sold!! Sign me up Freddy!!
Good Luck to Ia State and Freddy, we will always be Ia State fans; BUT this has brought back excitement with the new hire; listen to all of you. IF there is a Basketball GOD out there; PLEASE shine on Ia State - Good Luck to Coach and all the new players that have bought into this! The last four years have been hell; alittle excitement would be good. Watching from Bismarck will be FUN!!

mwitt

Mar 23, 2006
Didn't you guys see the "Inside Iowa State Basketball" video that was posted last month? The video has the same premise and is very similar. Mostly the same footage used -- just modified to reflect our new head coach.

Not to say in any way that it's a bad video -- it's very well done and certainly won't hurt recruiting. Just surprised no one recognized it.

http://www.cyclonefanatic.com/forum/mens-basketball/87990-inside-iowa-state-basketball.html

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Didn't you guys see the "Inside Iowa State Basketball" video that was posted last month? The video has the same premise and is very similar. Mostly the same footage used -- just modified to reflect our new head coach.

Not to say in any way that it's a bad video -- it's very well done and certainly won't hurt recruiting. Just surprised no one recognized it.

http://www.cyclonefanatic.com/forum/mens-basketball/87990-inside-iowa-state-basketball.html

I remember watching the old one,but we watched it during the post-season exodus, which didn't make it seem as genuine.

I think this one was a little more aggressive in its presentation. Seemed like it did a nicer job highlighting our history and our coach (who has plenty to highlight as an ISU guy).

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
Did anyone else notice at the 0:26 mark (and again, I think, around 4:26) 'someone' hit a big 3 and you can clearly hear the PA announcer "THRRREEEEEEE BYYYYYY [suddenly inaudible]!!!!!" :biglaugh: