In honor of Easter, what's your favorite frozen pizza?

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
There’s this newer company called M&M Pizza that had a stand at Hyvee that enticed me to buy a whole Chicken Alfredo pizza. Kinda pricey for a frozen pizza but very good. They have a meat lovers and a breakfast pizza as well.

I’m surprised you turned down the meat lovers

• Informative
Reactions: CloneinWDSM

casey1973

Apr 20, 2012
Ames
Leech Lake is 25 miles from Longville and Patricks is right on the water at Woman lake, I have taken the boat many times to Patricks when we stayed on Woman. :)

We go in to Longville all the time and Leech is only about 12 miles from our cabin. We're on the lake. But who's counting! We're going to open it up over Memorial day. They sell alot of Heggies pizza there at Tabakas grocery store. Not bad.

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
Pasquale's frozen pizza for me. Grew up in Humboldt where the originals are made and it's def stuck with me.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Parents used to buy Party Time (I think) fund raising pizzas when I was a kid. I remember those being good.

WhatchaGonnaDo

Jun 28, 2011
If you ever find yourself in Duluth, stop at a short stop gas station and pick up Sven and Oles frozen pizza. Life changing.
Or keep driving all the way to Grand Marais and have one fresh ;)

Best way to end a week of fishing is with a huge Sven and Ole's pizza

• Agree
Reactions: Ozclone

83cy

May 14, 2006
We go in to Longville all the time and Leech is only about 12 miles from our cabin. We're on the lake. But who's counting! We're going to open it up over Memorial day. They sell alot of Heggies pizza there at Tabakas grocery store. Not bad.

You are right I just assume people have a cabin near Walker on the West side of Leech. We are going up this weekend, hopefully ice is out so we can get the boats in!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron