In honor of Easter, what's your favorite frozen pizza?

cyclonehomer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2019
Up in the Twin Cities, so no WeWill (that I've seen). The California Pizza Kitchen Margherita has become a favorite for sure. The tomatoes are just so good.

CyPhallus

Oct 19, 2021
Nothing beats a good DiGorno's with watery pizza sauce and a metric ton of crust.
Digiornos is trash tier frozen pizza for sure.

So what is the consensus how does the We Will stack up against the gold standard Lotzza Motzza?

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
I am a sucker for Jack's Hamburger but they discontinued that for some stupid reason.

I love Heggie's up here in MN.

Shout out to the OG take and bake from Hy Vee in the early 90s called Moose Brothers. Holy **** that was the absolute best.

1712284747690.png

tm3308

Jun 13, 2010
I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but Screamin' Sicilian is the best frozen pizza I've had.

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
The GF We Will pizzas are solid. Nice to be able to find a frozen GF that is good and fairly priced. And a donation!

dukeebear

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 30, 2006
Ames
I've always had a jones for Tombstone. It's definitely NOT the fresh ingredients and quality, but 40-ish years ago my Dad and I used to fish at Woman Lake and there was a tavern there somewhere and after a day of walleye fishing we'd go get a coke (me), a beer (him) and freshly made frozen tombstone pizzas at the bar...
Was it the one in Longville?

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
I am a sucker for Jack's Hamburger but they discontinued that for some stupid reason.

Shout out to the OG take and bake from Hy Vee in the early 90s called Moose Brothers. Holy **** that was the absolute best.

View attachment 127011

Man, I literally just popped into this thread to pay homage to the greatest bake at home pizza ever constructed. Moose Brothers was legit!

• Winner
Reactions: arobb

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis

View attachment 127011
Man, I literally just popped into this thread to pay homage to the greatest bake at home pizza ever constructed. Moose Brothers was legit!
Moose Brothers was terrific. One of my roommates was hired to promote it. He went from Hy-Vee to Hy-Vee dressed in a moose costume.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Moose Brothers was terrific. One of my roommates was hired to promote it. He went from Hy-Vee to Hy-Vee dressed in a moose costume.

Man, it took some hard persuading from the Brasky boys to finally get their mom to splurge on a Moose Brother's pizza. That was a big time treat.

Reactions: jcyclonee

Saul_T

Nov 16, 2020
I've always had a jones for Tombstone. It's definitely NOT the fresh ingredients and quality, but 40-ish years ago my Dad and I used to fish at Woman Lake and there was a tavern there somewhere and after a day of walleye fishing we'd go get a coke (me), a beer (him) and freshly made frozen tombstone pizzas at the bar...
Pasquales sausage and mushroom/their specialty pizza used to be elite. I see they've changed the cheese they use and have new packaging. My HyVee only carries Sausage and Pepperoni now too.

WhatchaGonnaDo

Jun 28, 2011
Up in the Twin Cities, so no WeWill (that I've seen). The California Pizza Kitchen Margherita has become a favorite for sure. The tomatoes are just so good.
Check out Football Pizza - awesome local business in NE and Eagan. The owners are good people, and the pizzas are football shaped!
They do takeout/delivery but also sell frozen pizzas at their stores. I grab one or two every time I get takeout.

Reactions: cyclonehomer