Imma take my Ball and go.... to Europe?

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
  • So, if some team in Europe wants some PR will they actually sign BOTH of these kids?
  • Will dad move to Europe so he can keep micromanaging their lives?
  • Will a European team want to get interfered with like Big Balls did in AAU and HS?
  • Do Euro fans even know who the **** these kids are? Or care?
  • Do the kids have a Euro Step move?

• Funny
Reactions: GTO

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
That whole family is nothing more than basketball playing Kardashians. It's too bad once they move to Europe we'll still hear of them because of social media.
But great for them. I'm starting to think Lavar is a genius.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
The only one I feel bad for is LiAngelo. His dad is screwing him over by not letting him get an education.

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
tenor.gif

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
If Lavar stays in the US, the kids might actually learn how to play basketball. If Lavar goes with them to Europe, Lonzo might actually be able to play without the distractions from his father.

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
I'm late to the party because I've given the Balls about as much thought as they deserve (virtually none).... but I thought I'd heard recently the younger two brothers are not even considered pro prospects?

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
I'm late to the party because I've given the Balls about as much thought as they deserve (virtually none).... but I thought I'd heard recently the younger two brothers are not even considered pro prospects?

Linagelo isn't. Lamelo is a pretty highly rated recruit with some services, but it's unclear how much of that is just because of the name recognition. In what few highlights I've seen of him play he looks like a chucker. Nothing special.

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Best 30 for 30 ever? Knowing how Lavar embraces attention he'd probably narrate it, direct it, and produce it.

Beat me to it. Could and likely will be a 2 or 3 part series, similar to the OJ one from a couple of years ago, hopefully minus the domestic abuse and eventual double murder.

LakeHavasu

Mar 27, 2006
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86406
there's... two kinds of dumb, uh... guy that gets naked and runs out in the snow and barks at the moon, and, uh, guy who does the same thing in my living room. First one don't matter, the second one you're kinda forced to deal with.

Good luck in Europe

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
This actually could be the best move for the kids basketball wise if (big if) Lavar sits back & allows them to actually be coached. Put them on a junior level team in Europe playing against players in a similar age range & let them learn to play actual basketball & not Chino Hills style and it'll do wonders for them. Doubt that happens though.

FarminCy

Nov 14, 2009
Nowhere and Everywhere
This actually could be the best move for the kids basketball wise if (big if) Lavar sits back & allows them to actually be coached. Put them on a junior level team in Europe playing against players in a similar age range & let them learn to play actual basketball & not Chino Hills style and it'll do wonders for them. Doubt that happens though.

No way Lavar sits back and watches them run an actual offense. European style of play and Lavar Ball’s view of basketball don’t mix at all. I honestly think it’s going to be tough for those two kids to find a landing spot.