If you like betting on sports . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

upstateclone

Sep 26, 2013
South Cackalacky
The difference here is the proof I have that it was you.
Once it is determined you are not a client of ours and the review was put on the google site shortly after all this occurred, it will be all the proof anyone needs to show you posted it out of malice and with the intent to hurt my business.
This is not tough to understand and will be very easy to prove.

I realize you are a stupid moron, but you should really reconsider your position here.

Any lawyer would tell you to stfu, if you plan on suing someone. Again, there is absolutely nothing illegal about leaving any reviews unless you post things that aren't true. You're also in a bad spot because you're posting here with your business attached to it. There is literally zero you can do.

IowaRealEstate

Oct 15, 2012
Ankeny
www.CharterHouseIowa.com
Any lawyer would tell you to stfu, if you plan on suing someone. Again, there is absolutely nothing illegal about leaving any reviews unless you post things that aren't true. You're also in a bad spot because you're posting here with your business attached to it. There is literally zero you can do.

so you have used Charter House Real Estate to buy or sell a home and would rate us 1 star?

No you have not used us so have no business posting any "ratings" on us at all.
You are intentionally misleading those that are looking to hire someone to help them buy or sell a house.

upstateclone

Sep 26, 2013
South Cackalacky
so you have used Charter House Real Estate to buy or sell a home and would rate us 1 star?

No you have not used us so have no business posting any "ratings" on us at all.
You are intentionally misleading those that are looking to hire someone to help them buy or sell a house.

I can review your business on all sorts of criteria. How you conduct yourself, leadership, business practices, etc. Go to your lawyer and say you got into a fight on the internet under your company's name and someone left you a 1 star review. Please tape it, too.

HogueNation

Nov 15, 2016
Can't tell you how thrilled I am that this thread may now end up in court. Best Friday Ever!

IowaRealEstate

Oct 15, 2012
Ankeny
www.CharterHouseIowa.com
I can review your business on all sorts of criteria. How you conduct yourself, leadership, business practices, etc. Go to your lawyer and say you got into a fight on the internet under your company's name and someone left you a 1 star review. Please tape it, too.

are you at least man enough to admit it was you now, or you still wanna lie about that part?

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
You do realize that your email on CF matches the review name EXACTLY. You did leave it. Even though you live in South Carolina and have never used Mark.

Just go take it off and apologize.

tumblr_m0c1g1tjEk1qeibfxo1_400.gif

IowaRealEstate

Oct 15, 2012
Ankeny
www.CharterHouseIowa.com
I would argue that Charter's reaction and responses here have done more harm than a single one star "review" would.

Someone leaves a fraudulent review and I should not care, huh?
The review is meaningless in the long run . . .without content to it, nobody really cares, but giving in to a cyber bully is not something I am willing to do.

upstateclone

Sep 26, 2013
South Cackalacky
Someone leaves a fraudulent review and I should not care, huh?
The review is meaningless in the long run . . .without content to it, nobody really cares, but giving in to a cyber bully is not something I am willing to do.

Sue the chit out of me. What's stopping you? Besides the fact you'd lose a lot of money and time.

HogueNation

Nov 15, 2016
I also wonder how many of the sharp's with big bank roll's do something that is common in trading, at least for those with huge positions. Often they will do what is called spoofing. I guess in sports betting this would be something like trying to get the Bookie to believe sharp money is coming in on X team when what they really want is to get that extra half point or make a bigger bet on Y. So they make a good sized early bet on X and then come in later with a large bet on Y. At least in investing though you don't have to trade the exact same trade and just use a similar market.

There's middling and then there's betting both sides of a play. This doesn't happen with baseball, maybe some football but only if the line moves 6+ points. I can't see it being justified for anything less.

Often times I've been asked by buddies who are one or two legs away from hitting 8 or 10 team parlays about what you mentioned above. They wonder if they should play the other side of their last two plays to guarantee they win some sort of money.

I learned a long long time ago, that unless it's a life changing amount of money for you, you should absolutely not do this.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I would argue that Charter's reaction and responses here have done more harm than a single one star "review" would.

Eh both of their reactions come off poorly, but it makes for a fun Friday afternoon! You can tell neither side wants to give up and just "win". Rating his business on Google though is 100% Busch League.

• Agree
Reactions: akellar
Status
Not open for further replies.