If we win Saturday

anticyclonic

Mar 8, 2007
Lake Rathbun
2008 will be more like 1998 than 2003, which is a good thing. That is, win the last game of the season and have at least one conference win; it will be one small thing to build on for next year. Perhaps our lopsided loss to KU at the end of last season hurt us more than we think besides losing Bowen and Rubin. The offense was more productive this year, kicking game and returns far better, we will be better next year.

Last edited:

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City
yeah...respect = no. Pride = yes.

We need this win. Otherwise we ARE the absolute doormat of the conference. We need a ROAD win too....or that subject will just be brought up again and again next year for the guys. This is a big game that we must win.

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City
Oh, and I hate purple. How can anyone root for a team wearing purple? I....I ...Just can't. What a pansy color.

Stupid K-State. More like K-Suck. Plus they have a poor tailgate.

iowast8fan

Aug 3, 2006
Ankeny
If we win Saturday....

I will be in a better mood all day. And, I'm the only one that matters. I don't care if ISU has respect from the rest of the big 12.

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
Oh, and I hate purple. How can anyone root for a team wearing purple? I....I ...Just can't. What a pansy color.

I realize (or hope anyways...) that this post was made with internet jest or sarcasm... but K-State does not have poor tailgating. Places like Iowa have poor tailgating.

trevn

LIV Tour DJ
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Eastern Iowa
It's been so long since we've tasted victory I don't really care about how much respect we gain or don't gain with a win. I'll just take a win...especially against K-State!

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site

If you think K-State is a poor tailgate, never leave Ames, as it's as close to ISU as you'll get. Easily the best tailgate I've been to outside of Ames (with the exception of tailgating w/friends in IC. The scene sucks, but the company is good, so it makes up for it).

isucally

Mar 21, 2006
Omaha, NE
I personally thought K-State had a really good tailgate. The fans are really good for the most part. Lots of similarities between K-State and I-State in my opinion.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron