"I yam what i yam!"

gmckern

Oct 23, 2006
Ok gentleman, Here we go. You know why ISU gets the crappy end of the stick almost always? Because we deserve it. We command vertually NO respect, we have a Caulk Robin (the sky is falling) excuse for everything and don't do anything about it. Teams don't respect us, Officials don't respect us, opossing fans laugh at us, the press has regulated ISU in general towards its inner pages while the "Boyz" in black get all the attention even when they squeak by an opponent Dowling could beat.

Our heads you know, the round sphere that rides on top of our shoulders, is up our collective behinds most of the time, we can't focus on what has to be done, when we are in a close game we KNOW we are going to lose or screw up because thats just the way it is at ISU. We have little talent, poor skills, but worst of all, we have NO killer instinct. When we WERE fortunate to be able to compete in a down North division a few years back we let a Kansas team and a Missourah team we should of stomped hang around long enough that they got the breaks and won. We should of stepped on their friggin necks and broke them when we had the chance.

Here's the deal. WE cannot control what the many calls, injuries, and general crap that is thrown our way. BUT we can control how we feel about it, and how we react to it. The problem with out "Football" team is our attitudes. We have NO KILLER INSTINCT! We are really nice farm kids and when we recruit out of state players that have some of the meaness and attitudes that it takes to win, we convert them to alter boys! ) may i pull out a chair for you to sit down?) Screw em, let them hit the floor!!! We need to be tougher, meaner, absolute maniacs out there. Call em names under your breath, tell them you met their sister at a bar and she's not as good as everyone says.

NOBODY is going to give us a break, or lay down for us. We have to get nose to nose and pretend that IF they whip us that they will have easy access to our homes, our families, our loved ones, and out BEER!!! We absolutely have to start winning these one on one fights. IF the football was a tough as our wrestlers, NO Kansas, NO KSU, NO baylor would ever beat us. The thought of losing should be hateful to us. ISU only loses to the very best wrestlers. We need to start hitting these sob's in the mouth everytime, we need to see the spit fly, and you know what, they will buckle if you play like your lives depend on it.

We at ISU will NEVER be able to match dollars with these guys, we will always be years behind on facilities, funding, etc. But IF we understand that sooner or later, between the headlines, after all the talk, the down-grading, the laughter subsides and a football game has to be played. A football game that will pit us against them.... one on one, nose to nose, his eyes against my eyes, his chin against my chin, his heart against my heart .....I will win. I will beat that bastard because 50,000 people are cheering for me. 50,000 people are aching for us to win. 50,000 people have come to see us play and have done their jobs and supported us for many years.

It's about time that we stop feeling sorry for ourselves. It's about time I start acting like a man. I'm going to show up saturday at "larryville" and put a Quantrill on their sorry *****. I'm going to go in there and listen to the laughter, see those confident faces, listen to the bull-**** Kayyyyyy-UUUUUUU crap and wait for the whistle, then proceed to slobber knock those sorry red-legs all over the field. man to man, one on one. My family name against their family name. THATS WHAT IT WILL TAKE! We are ISU. This is Iowa. This is our home. Let us start fighting like it.

To our offensive coordinator. Wheres the Offence? We are not offensive to anyone. Last year Arnaud throws for 450 yards and this year with all the "PLAY" you have gotten we throw up instead? Then Arnaud in his infinite wisdom says that it's his fault? Well do ya think Austin? Bench him, Give someone else some time? Find someone who wants to throw the ball right through someone, who will run like the wind, and make quicker decisions. Our offence stinks and its all about creating space by faking them out of their jocks, and catching the ball. The O-line needs to hit em between the eyes and STAY THERE. Now you all know how I feel..... Put me in coach, I'll muster them one big Crap-Burger.... and stuff it down their throat! Fan from Cedar Rapids and had enough!!!

One of the best posts that I have read on CF! This needs to be read by the whole FB team. This is locker room material! If our fans think this, the players should as well.

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
Iowaboy...are you saying that Iowa State football SUCKS??? You could be right...& I could have told you that 50 years ago....Right after Nebraska beat us like a drum er as usual!!!!

SSSSState

Oct 29, 2007
Anybody else hear that Michigan State call-in-show guy in their head while reading this?

cyclonenum1

Nov 30, 2006
Ok gentleman, Here we go. You know why ISU gets the crappy end of the stick almost always? Because we deserve it. We command vertually NO respect, we have a Caulk Robin (the sky is falling) excuse for everything and don't do anything about it. Teams don't respect us, Officials don't respect us, opossing fans laugh at us, the press has regulated ISU in general towards its inner pages while the "Boyz" in black get all the attention even when they squeak by an opponent Dowling could beat.

Our heads you know, the round sphere that rides on top of our shoulders, is up our collective behinds most of the time, we can't focus on what has to be done, when we are in a close game we KNOW we are going to lose or screw up because thats just the way it is at ISU. We have little talent, poor skills, but worst of all, we have NO killer instinct. When we WERE fortunate to be able to compete in a down North division a few years back we let a Kansas team and a Missourah team we should of stomped hang around long enough that they got the breaks and won. We should of stepped on their friggin necks and broke them when we had the chance.

Here's the deal. WE cannot control what the many calls, injuries, and general crap that is thrown our way. BUT we can control how we feel about it, and how we react to it. The problem with out "Football" team is our attitudes. We have NO KILLER INSTINCT! We are really nice farm kids and when we recruit out of state players that have some of the meaness and attitudes that it takes to win, we convert them to alter boys! ) may i pull out a chair for you to sit down?) Screw em, let them hit the floor!!! We need to be tougher, meaner, absolute maniacs out there. Call em names under your breath, tell them you met their sister at a bar and she's not as good as everyone says.

NOBODY is going to give us a break, or lay down for us. We have to get nose to nose and pretend that IF they whip us that they will have easy access to our homes, our families, our loved ones, and out BEER!!! We absolutely have to start winning these one on one fights. IF the football was a tough as our wrestlers, NO Kansas, NO KSU, NO baylor would ever beat us. The thought of losing should be hateful to us. ISU only loses to the very best wrestlers. We need to start hitting these sob's in the mouth everytime, we need to see the spit fly, and you know what, they will buckle if you play like your lives depend on it.

We at ISU will NEVER be able to match dollars with these guys, we will always be years behind on facilities, funding, etc. But IF we understand that sooner or later, between the headlines, after all the talk, the down-grading, the laughter subsides and a football game has to be played. A football game that will pit us against them.... one on one, nose to nose, his eyes against my eyes, his chin against my chin, his heart against my heart .....I will win. I will beat that bastard because 50,000 people are cheering for me. 50,000 people are aching for us to win. 50,000 people have come to see us play and have done their jobs and supported us for many years.

It's about time that we stop feeling sorry for ourselves. It's about time I start acting like a man. I'm going to show up saturday at "larryville" and put a Quantrill on their sorry *****. I'm going to go in there and listen to the laughter, see those confident faces, listen to the bull-**** Kayyyyyy-UUUUUUU crap and wait for the whistle, then proceed to slobber knock those sorry red-legs all over the field. man to man, one on one. My family name against their family name. THATS WHAT IT WILL TAKE! We are ISU. This is Iowa. This is our home. Let us start fighting like it.

To our offensive coordinator. Wheres the Offence? We are not offensive to anyone. Last year Arnaud throws for 450 yards and this year with all the "PLAY" you have gotten we throw up instead? Then Arnaud in his infinite wisdom says that it's his fault? Well do ya think Austin? Bench him, Give someone else some time? Find someone who wants to throw the ball right through someone, who will run like the wind, and make quicker decisions. Our offence stinks and its all about creating space by faking them out of their jocks, and catching the ball. The O-line needs to hit em between the eyes and STAY THERE. Now you all know how I feel..... Put me in coach, I'll muster them one big Crap-Burger.... and stuff it down their throat! Fan from Cedar Rapids and had enough!!!

Need I remind everyone of the consternation on this site last year over LJ...his hit against Iowa was a great and clean hit.

everyyard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com

brevity is a sign of intelligence.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron