I love watching deion sanders lose

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
The bit about the security guard incident from 2015...he did that at age 15/16?

Goodness.

Letterkenny

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 26, 2023
The Deion era at Colorado is a bigger **** show than I could have imagined. I thought he'd be very annoying (he has been) and turn them into a decent program that makes him even more annoying. Turns out, he's just annoying.

I wonder what "Louis" he'll bring in this year to go 4-8?

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
Sounds like a situation where the Sander's family thought they were above the legal proceedings. Below is a quote for Shilo's lawyer.

"Given the size of the judgment and the fact that Shilo was an undergraduate college student looking towards graduate programs, the creation of a post-judgment receivership would have a permanent effect on his ability to start his life after graduation, and would likely result in the Debtor (Sanders) remaining subject to collection efforts from the Plaintiff for the rest of his life," his attorney wrote in the court filing from February. "As a result, the Debtor filed his voluntary petition for relief pursuant to Chapter 7 of the Bankruptcy Code to allow him to get a fresh start, free from the oppressive burden of his debts."

How did the lawyer say the following with a straight face? I am sure Deon can support his family and his kids for the rest of their lives. Just might have to tighten their belts!;)

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
  • Agree
Reactions: irish