I have an important message

uro cy

Oct 28, 2006
God no, it smells like, like a used diaper... filled with... Indian food

It smells like Bigfoot's ****

I miss your scent; I miss your musk.

It's a formidable scent... It stings the nostrils. In a good way.

I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn.

You are a smelly pirate hooker.

I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

It is anchorman, not anchorlady. And that is a scientific fact.

Agree to disagree.

I will take your mother out to a nice seafood
dinner and NEVER call her again!
Dorothy Mantooth is a Saint!

Great Odin's raven.

Last edited:

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I thought you were kidding. I thought it was a joke. I even wrote it down in my diary - Veronica had a very funny joke today. I laughed about it later that night.

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
I don't know if you heard me counting, but I just did a thousand.

You know you have your ubullus muscle... connects to your upper dorssimus. It's boring, but it's my life. I'm just gonna put this shirt on here if you don't mind. Watch out for the guns...they'll getcha!

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
There was a time, a time before cable. When the local anchorman reigned supreme. When people believed everything they heard on TV. This was an age when only men were allowed to read the news. And in San Diego, one anchorman was more man then the rest. His name was Ron Burgundy. He was like a god walking amongst mere mortals. He had a voice that could make a wolverine purr and suits so fine they made Sinatra look like a hobo. In other words, Ron Burgundy was the balls.

Cycofan1

Jan 12, 2009
Boats n' Hoes.

The Nina, The Pinta, The Santa Maria, I'll do ya in the bottom, while yer drinking San Grea. Nachos, Lemonheads, and my dad's boat, you wont go down cause my **** can float. We sail around the world and go port to port, everytime I come I produce a quart. Put on ya life vests let's drop anchor, there's a nice lady, oh, I'd like to swank her. Chorus x2 : Boat's N Hoes, Boats N Hoes, I gotta have me my Boats N Hoes.

Deadliest Catch without the crabs, we're almost out of gas call the arabs! I'm a ***** pirate, my name is jack sparrow take off my pants so you can see my flush arrow! Make sure to wax, use ya mom's Nair you'll be amazed when I come in your hair! Pull up the anchor cause we're leaving dry land, get below deck with a tick in your hand

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron