Huskers over Gophers

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
One game doesn't mean much in the scheme of things unless you're talking about a HUGE win that gets you over the hump as a team, or in the dance or something.

One loss doesn't mean much if anything at all for recruits.

becrisgreg

Apr 11, 2006
Omaha
Strange seeing Husker fans at a basketball game

They actually have drawn decent crowds over the years at the Qwest/Century Link. Selling beer helps, but it will be intersting to see how they draw in the coming years as the newness of their new conference affiliation wears off.

That and their All American - Wooden award winner graduates.

JohnnyFive

Feb 25, 2012
It was also pretty strange hearing their fans be loud. That place sounded louder than Hilton did Saturday.

Yeah the energy in Hilton Saturday was kind of lame. Need to take it up a few notches boys and girls.

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Only thing I really got out of this game was that Nebraska's new arena is pretty nice. Strange seeing Husker fans at a basketball game

actually, they have done a great job of showing up and supporting their programs over the years. They had great crowds in the Danny Nee era especially.

MIClone

Aug 31, 2011
Central Michigan
I didn't see that NU won this game until seeing this post just now. So why in the hell are Big10 teams getting dibs for beating Minnesota?!? The Big 10 is a very big jump below the Big 12.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Gophers without their best player and point guard so not so mega upset. Made their win over Badgers even bigger because he went down within the first minute of the game.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
I didn't see that NU won this game until seeing this post just now. So why in the hell are Big10 teams getting dibs for beating Minnesota?!? The Big 10 is a very big jump below the Big 12.

Nebraska is a really weird team. They have been competitive against everyone good save OSU the first time but they lose to **** teams. I just really don't get it.

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
They actually have drawn decent crowds over the years at the Qwest/Century Link. Selling beer helps, but it will be intersting to see how they draw in the coming years as the newness of their new conference affiliation wears off.

That and their All American - Wooden award winner graduates.

Real Creighton fans take exception to this statement.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron