[Hold on, it’s not over yet] PATHWAY TO DALLAS

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
They were in Irving. We had to vote on the stadium because it was partially supported by taxpayer $$$. I gave up my season tickets when they moved to Arlington. I hope the Clones make it to Arlington. I will have a nice party before the game. Masks will be forbidden.
You ruin enough threads in the Cave. Why do it out here too? Stop being an *******.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Anyways, Iowa State has a decent shot. K-State has a more favorable schedule (OSU and Texas at home), but as long as we beat them, we should be ok.
I still like OSU's team a lot, although they've played some of the easier teams.

• Agree
Reactions: MeanDean

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
It is just as accurate as a “Pathway to Dallas”. Ames is as much a part of Des Moines as Arlington Is a part of Dallas.

I lived in the metroplex for years. It's all considered Dallas-Fort Worth. Usually don't even include Ft. Worth. Jerry Jones isn't the owner of the Irving Cowboys, or Arlington Cowboys. It's not the East Rutherford Jets or Giants either. What about the Maryland Football Team? No?

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
Should I add the ISU game predictions to the OP?
If so, tell me what your predictions are.

CyPunch

May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA
Getting Skylar Thompson back will be key to EMAW's championship game hopes. That TCU game would have been a blowout had he been at QB.

It's gonna be a while for Skylar.

I didn't catch much of the KState/TCU game. Looks like KState struggled offensively but the pick 6 with Duggan out was the difference in the game.

Busch__Latte

Sep 17, 2020
It's gonna be a while for Skylar.

I didn't catch much of the KState/TCU game. Looks like KState struggled offensively but the pick 6 with Duggan out was the difference in the game.
K-State's back up was awful. They have Kansas next week. They could start anyone at qb and still win that game.

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
We all need to chill a little bit and take it game by game.

However, being a fan I will indulge..... Given what we know about CMC and with how he was talking after the game about us not playing very well, if we do make it down there, I am real confident they will not be happy just being in that game. They will go there smelling blood in the water, regardless of who they have to beat again.

CMC has some of his own history he needs to make. We still start slow and we've yet to see if we can end a season strong. And our showing against ND needs to be erased somehow...

CMC has built a solid 6-7 win program - nobody knows if he can make that a solid 10 win program this year... Hoping this is the year...

• Agree
Reactions: Neptune78

Help Support Us

Become a patron