[Hold on, it’s not over yet] PATHWAY TO DALLAS

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
When was the last time we were 2-0 in conference? I bet it hasn’t happened much.

Reactions: NWICY and Scott34

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
ISU gets Ok State in a good spot too.
ISU is coming off a bye, after TxTech next week.
OSU has Texas the following week, so potential to look ahead.

I said it before when the schedule was released, it sets up nicely for ISU. Basically 1 tough game in each 3 game block. Should be favored in the other 2 in each block.

Reactions: Aclone

Cyched

Minister of Culture
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 8, 2009
Ankeny
I think OSU is the team to beat, and the Big 12s best chance at the playoff.

The Red River game will keep the winner in the running along with ISU, KSU and OSU (suck it non-land grant schools)

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
And before that I believe it was 1983. This is only the second time in the last 37 years that we have started 2-0 in conference (in 2002 we started 3-0, but... don't want to talk about what happened after that).
Have we ever gone 4-0?

JM4CY

Aug 23, 2012
America
We all need to chill a little bit and take it game by game.

However, being a fan I will indulge..... Given what we know about CMC and with how he was talking after the game about us not playing very well, if we do make it down there, I am real confident they will not be happy just being in that game. They will go there smelling blood in the water, regardless of who they have to beat again.