Heard and Seen in Orlando

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
I will say though the Clemson girl with the orange and white striped sundress across from the tailgate was a pleasant site.

Note: I was a creeper and took a pic to send to my friend who is an SEC guy and used to the SEC girl fans dressing that way lol.

Reactions: wxman1 and NWICY

ruflosn

Dec 21, 2008
I will say though the Clemson girl with the orange and white striped sundress across from the tailgate was a pleasant site.

Note: I was a creeper and took a pic to send to my friend who is an SEC guy and used to the SEC girl fans dressing that way lol.
Did she have cowboy boots on?

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
His stadium entrance might have been one of the coolest things I've ever seen.

Was that on TV? I can't find a video of it. The stadium mascot entered on a cable (like the one used for the camera that floats around the stadium). It was out-of-nowhere and awesome.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Was that on TV? I can't find a video of it. The stadium mascot entered on a cable (like the one used for the camera that floats around the stadium). It was out-of-nowhere and awesome.

I don't think so, my wife said they didn't show it

• Agree
Reactions: NWICY

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009

It was hilarious that they just sat there on the back of their SUV all afternoon while dozens of Cyclone Fanatics tailgated right in front of them. Some of us were literally feet from them. Yet, they seemed content with their experience and never seemed bothered by us. Maybe they were just snobs looking down on the little people who get their food from a food truck-type place! And we made them feel good that they aren't like those "farm people."

danvillecyclone

Dec 8, 2011
The most ironic thing I heard:

Late in the game Clemson sacked Purdy and a Clemson Fan (on the Iowa State side) cried that the Refs missed a holding call on us.

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017

Here is vid we shot.

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
We should never complain about our stadium announcer again. Seemed like this guy at Orlando got 1/3 of the down and distance wrong in the first half.

For as many Clemson fans around, not much interaction. They seemed decent. Memphis fans at Liberty Bowl still rank #1 on worst fan base in my book.

I did kind of chuckle with the CLEMSO..N cheer. Seemed pretty lame.

Last edited:
  • Dumb
Reactions: Macloney