Heard and Seen in Orlando

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I always enjoy the threads that talk about some of the stupid things said by fans of the visiting team. Did anybody hear or see anything in Orlando (try to keep it somewhat game-related)?

I'll start by asking how were there so many Clemson fans at the game, but not be in Orlando before the game? Did all of them arrive on buses on game day? Seriously, I was really surprised by how few I saw in Orlando on the few days before the game.

• Informative
Reactions: CyBobby and aauummm

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Note the colors worn by the choir performing at Epcot on Monday evening.

And don’t overlook the orchestra wearing our other color!

Attachments

• 16E2DF61-A418-4D16-83AD-1DF12B89AC3C.jpeg
    16E2DF61-A418-4D16-83AD-1DF12B89AC3C.jpeg
    453.7 KB · Views: 159

thisISnextyear

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Ames
I always enjoy the threads that talk about some of the stupid things said by fans of the visiting team. Did anybody hear or see anything in Orlando (try to keep it somewhat game-related)?

I'll start by asking how were there so many Clemson fans at the game, but not be in Orlando before the game? Did all of them arrive on buses on game day? Seriously, I was really surprised by how few I saw in Orlando on the few days before the game.
Reminds me of seeing NO Wazzou fans in San Antonio until the game and then the next day the Riverwalk was absolutely littered with them

• Informative
Reactions: aauummm

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
They had an in-game voting contest for what song to be played between the 3rd and 4th quarters. As if there was any doubt, Cyclone fans won the contest, so Juicy Wiggle was played. Our fans were ready to go nuts, but they never got the sound loud enough. The stadium host could easily talk over it. Before the song was over, we had already checked out of it. Too bad. That would have been a nice show for the Clemson fans to watch.

Reactions: wxman1 and aauummm

thisISnextyear

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Ames
They had an in-game voting contest for what song to be played between the 3rd and 4th quarters. As if there was any doubt, Cyclone fans won the contest, so Juicy Wiggle was played. Our fans were ready to go nuts, but they never got the sound loud enough. The stadium host could easily talk over it. Before the song was over, we had already checked out of it. Too bad. That would have been a nice show for the Clemson fans to watch.
They were simply catering to their audience and must have done their homework on CF so they knew not to play the in stadium music volume too loud.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Does anybody have one of those Cheez-It foam heads that they don't want? I've got an 11-year old buddy to whom I would like to give it. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get one at the game.

fcclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 15, 2009

Didn’t have alot of interaction with Clemson fans.

Unfortunately, witnessed an ISU fan screaming obscenities and screaming about the officiating late in the fourth quarter, dumped a beer on her husbands head and stormed out. Leaving her 6-7 year old son bawling with his head buried in his hands.

The only one possession loss game I remember leaving, when I wasn’t upset about losing or wondering “”what if”. After all it’s a game.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton

Unfortunately, witnessed an ISU fan screaming obscenities and screaming about the officiating late in the fourth quarter, dumped a beer on her husbands head and stormed out. Leaving her 6-7 year old son bawling with his head buried in his hands.

The only one possession loss game I remember leaving, when I wasn’t upset about losing or wondering “”what if”. After all it’s a game.

Was this lady a redhead? There was a really drunk redhead a few rows behind me who was f bombing the entire game and had no clue regarding anything to do with football.

fcclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 15, 2009
Was this lady a redhead? There was a really drunk redhead a few rows behind me who was f bombing the entire game and had no clue regarding anything to do with football.
Yes she was. Section 132.

Kinch

Sep 19, 2021

I feel very sorry for her son. Even odds he is going to leave the house and never come back after he graduates.

• Agree
Reactions: Arkansas Cyclone

fcclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 15, 2009
I feel very sorry for her son. Even odds he is going to leave the house and never come back after he graduates.
Yeah I wanted to do or say something but my daughter, a teaching professional, said to leave it alone, dad was handling appropriately. She thought drawing more attention to him would make him feel worse.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Yeah I wanted to do or say something but my daughter, a teaching professional, said to leave it alone, dad was handling appropriately. She thought drawing more attention to him would make him feel worse.

I gave her a couple "you are an annoying moron" stares but I don't think her drunk eyes noticed me