Hawkfanatic

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Pretty sad that they are using the word Fanatic. It's actually pretty funny they have to try and piggy back off a Cyclone website for a name

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
This is one of the things that bewilders me most about Iowa State fans. Randy is constantly pumping sunshine up Iowa State fans’ rears, and you guys somehow think he has it out to get you. It’s unbelievable.

Are you kidding me? Randy is notorious for crapping on Iowa State. Yes, he certainly writes some fluff pieces but he is by no means a sunshine pumper.

Just curious but do you remember how the register used to cover Iowa and Iowa State athletics?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
LOL, CWilly said Harty blocked Birch and Blum said he's also blocked.

That's too good.

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
Are you kidding me? Randy is notorious for crapping on Iowa State. Yes, he certainly writes some fluff pieces but he is by no means a sunshine pumper.

Just curious but do you remember how the register used to cover Iowa and Iowa State athletics?

Lol, come on dude. Randy is the definition of a sunshine pumper. Maybe he used to write some less than flattering stuff pre-Campbell, I have no idea. But over the last handful of years, he has been as big a homer as you can get. Just look at this timeline of Randy’s articles below:

June, 2018:
Peterson: Kyle Kempt is Iowa State's most important football player for 2018

July, 2018:
Peterson: For Kempt, questioning ability is old news

September 15, 2018:
Peterson: Zeb Noland did well enough vs. Oklahoma to earn starter status, even when Kempt returns

September 19, 2018
Peterson: Zeb Noland and Hakeem Butler: A top five in the country pitch-and-catch connection

September 25, 2018:
Peterson's Final Thoughts: Zeb Noland's future is now

October 9, 2018:
Peterson: Purdy can change Iowa State football

October 29, 2018:
Peterson: Move on from Zeb Noland. The Iowa State football team already has.

October 29,2018:
Peterson: Iowa State has shown it’s better under Purdy

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Lol, come on dude. Randy is the definition of a sunshine pumper. Maybe he used to write some less than flattering stuff pre-Campbell, I have no idea. But over the last handful of years, he has been as big a homer as you can get. Just look at this timeline of Randy’s articles below:

June, 2018:
Peterson: Kyle Kempt is Iowa State's most important football player for 2018

July, 2018:
Peterson: For Kempt, questioning ability is old news

September 15, 2018:
Peterson: Zeb Noland did well enough vs. Oklahoma to earn starter status, even when Kempt returns

September 19, 2018
Peterson: Zeb Noland and Hakeem Butler: A top five in the country pitch-and-catch connection

September 25, 2018:
Peterson's Final Thoughts: Zeb Noland's future is now

October 9, 2018:
Peterson: Purdy can change Iowa State football

October 29, 2018:
Peterson: Move on from Zeb Noland. The Iowa State football team already has.

October 29,2018:
Peterson: Iowa State has shown it’s better under Purdy
Randy shouldn't be employed, plain and simple.

The fact that you care this much sure is funny.

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
The fact that you care this much sure is funny.

Says the Iowa State fan, as he continues to make multiple posts in a thread dedicated to complaining about what an Iowa reporter named his website.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Says the Iowa State fan, as he continues to make multiple posts in a thread dedicated to complaining about what an Iowa reporter named his website.
There's a difference between complaining and thinking something is hilariously pathetic.

You should know that since you went to a prestigious school and all Benji.

Jacktronic

MONDAYTUESDAYWEDNESDAYTHURSDAYFRIDAYSATURDAYSUNDAY
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 16, 2013
Kansas City, MO
Dude's got thin skin, he blocked me for mocking his engagement numbers.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Iowa media is extremely thin skinned:

Chad L: whined that Matt Campbell didn't put Iowa in the final top 25 poll a few years back. I asked him why he didn't bring up the other 25+ coaches that didn't either. Blocked.

Scott D: Brought up metrics proving the easiness of Iowa's fball schedule (kept it professional and stuck to the facts). Blocked.

Reactions: CyDude16

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Believe whatever you need to you delusional piece of trash. Trust me when I say please stop being a pathetic loser and hanging out on your rivals FAN PAGE and go join the other hawks on a hawk copycat site. Thanks

Why should I leave, I'm not the one getting all bent out of shape and calling people names. Grow up, or leave the discussion to the adults.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron