• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
QQ is just a symbol for eyes with tears. Kind of like T.T and other facial expressions like ^_^ or ^.^;

If you do any online gaming at all you would probably pick it up faster.

GaryJohnson

Sep 11, 2008
Chicago
Ahhhh, ok. That makes sense.

It also sorta looks like two sperms swimming upstream. Or two balloons floating away.

cyismydog

Apr 13, 2006
We do want to avoid the rivalry being mentioned in other threads. Please make sure to report posts of this sort - by fans of BOTH schools - to the mod team when you see them. That way we can avoid having the spillover (except for at obvious times, like rivalry weeks).
That's my point...many, many threads not on the In-state rivals board get hi-jacked by Hawk fans, when we just want to talk about the Cyclones in some of those. If they're going to hang out here, post in the in-state rivals forum.

tim_redd

Mar 29, 2006
Ankeny
Ahhhh, ok. That makes sense.

It also sorta looks like two sperms swimming upstream. Or two balloons floating away.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

(I think that's 99...)

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
That's my point...many, many threads not on the In-state rivals board get hi-jacked by Hawk fans, when we just want to talk about the Cyclones in some of those. If they're going to hang out here, post in the in-state rivals forum.

Please, provide some threads that were hi-jacked by Hawk fans, and either turned into a discussion about Iowa, or a thread downgrading ISU.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA

I know this is kind of pointing out the obvious, but doesn't this thread do the same thing? It's a thread about Hawks that isn't in the Rivals forum. Again, please report posts of this nature that are made outside of the Rivals forum (by either Hawk fans or Cyclone fans), and ignore the ones inside of it if you don't like them.

Reactions: egami

DJK15

Apr 17, 2008
The WAAAAHmbulance switchboard has exploded due to all the crying in this thread.