Has CPR ever attended an ISU MBB game?

D

DistrictCyclone

I know he's been there to talk about the bowl games at halftime, when he was introduced, etc., but does anyone know if CPR has ever sat in the stands and watched an entire MBB game? Often times the cameras will show "VIPs" in the crowd, especially on national network; anyone ever notice CPR?

It'd be awesome if he showed up with a bunch of football players for our season finale against Baylor to pump up the team!

Yes13

Oct 9, 2009
Idk if he ever came for fun, but he's been there a lot with recruiting. The athletes have a section right behind the band. Lots of football players sit there.

D

DistrictCyclone

Idk if he ever came for fun, but he's been there a lot with recruiting. The athletes have a section right behind the band. Lots of football players sit there.

Do the TV cameras ever zoom in on them, or am I just completely blind?

Cy4Lifer

Dec 21, 2010
Yes, at a game last year. He signed an autograph for my nephew! True Cyclone!

D

DistrictCyclone

I was wondering the same thing. Did hoiberg go to the football games last year?

McValley sure did:

Greg_McDermott.jpg

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
I was wondering the same thing. Did hoiberg go to the football games last year?

I saw him at one last year. He stood on the field level near where the basketball team sat in the front row until the whole team left close to halftime.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
He's probably busy with midterms and studying while being out in the field for harvest.

D

DistrictCyclone

I saw him at one last year. He stood on the field level near where the basketball team sat in the front row until the whole team left close to halftime.

You should have told him to throw some pads on and play QB.

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008
Saw Hoiberg at multiple football games driving the golf cart around.