Has anyone bought BYU tickets yet?

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
FWIW, I believe the "official" visitor allotment sections are 21 and 121, in the NW corner.

• Informative
Reactions: agentbear

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
FWIW, I believe the "official" visitor allotment sections are 21 and 121, in the NW corner.

Good to know. Those are obviously blanked out at present. Maybe I'll look at 22, or 3 (behind our bench.) I'd assume there'll be plenty of Cyclones in those places as well, don't you think?

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Good to know. Those are obviously blanked out at present. Maybe I'll look at 22, or 3 (behind our bench.) I'd assume there'll be plenty of Cyclones in those places as well, don't you think?

Found a Baylor board thread from last year that indicated 22/122 might also be visitor allotted sections. So 21/121 and maybe 22/122 if you're getting tickets through ISU.

If not, anything in that NW corner/N end should theoretically be close to the majority of ISU fans.

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
Found a Baylor board thread from last year that indicated 22/122 might also be visitor allotted sections. So 21/121 and maybe 22/122 if you're getting tickets through ISU.

If not, anything in that NW corner/N end should theoretically be close to the majority of ISU fans.
Good info, thanks. I'm not getting tickets through ISU. Last time I tried getting away tickets they limited it to $15K donors, which honestly made me question why I even belong to the Cyclone Club.

dunar

Aug 31, 2007
West Des Moines, IA
I requested/bought thru ISU, have not gotten our section/seats yet. Buying thru the AD seemed to close early this year, like everything else.

BigD

Mar 12, 2014
Good info, thanks. I'm not getting tickets through ISU. Last time I tried getting away tickets they limited it to $15K donors, which honestly made me question why I even belong to the Cyclone Club.
Was that for Iowa? We purchased for Oklahoma and Texas the past two seasons from ISU and I'm at States level.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I just spent a week camping about 10 miles up into mountains from Provo. Can't do trip this time but I think I will plan better for next time we play there. I hope it's earlier in year next time and I'll camp in same spot for a week again and drive in one day for the game. It was 10ish hour drive for me, only drivable Big 12 game for me but still quite a drive.

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
I thought about going and then thought how nasty the weather might be and I'll already be taking in enough winter weather games at ISU to satisfy the masochism for the fall season.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

gocy444

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 15, 2008
Ames, IA
Might try to turn the basketball away game into a ski trip. If we get AZ in our conference that will be a nice ball retreat for some warmer warmer as well.

CyCoug

Sep 19, 2021
I thought about going and then thought how nasty the weather might be and I'll already be taking in enough winter weather games at ISU to satisfy the masochism for the fall
Definitely something to consider. But Provo is actually way milder than Ames in general. Having spent plenty of winters in both places.

• Informative
Reactions: BigCyFan and NWICY

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
Was that for Iowa? We purchased for Oklahoma and Texas the past two seasons from ISU and I'm at States level.
Wasn't Iowa. I've decided never to set foot in their piss trough stadium again. I can't remember, to tell you the truth.

In today's environment, I feel like my money is better used for NIL. I dropped my Cyclone Club and Gridiron Club memberships and redirected those funds to WeWill. Living out of state I didn't feel like I got much out of them. I'm still a lifetime AA member as well.

• Winner
Reactions: JimmyChitwood

CyCoug

Sep 19, 2021
Easy to get to the stadium without renting a car?
It’s possible but not particularly easy. From the SLC airport you would take the trax light rail. Transfer to the frontrunner train and then at the UVU/Orem station take a dedicated bus that goes back and forth between the two universities. (can’t remember what it’s called).

Edit: on game days they do have extra buses that take people to and from the University Mall as well.

Last edited: