Info: Has anybody had any ad problems lately? I think we got it solved

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
Love how this is still a thing. Seriously mobile CF is a joke at this point. Are we actively trying to make it impossible to visit?

The ad in the upper right corner that covers a whole post, and then the bottom banner ad covering another complete post. Leaves a whole 3 lines to see…

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
Love how this is still a thing. Seriously mobile CF is a joke at this point. Are we actively trying to make it impossible to visit?

The ad in the upper right corner that covers a whole post, and then the bottom banner ad covering another complete post. Leaves a whole 3 lines to see…
And it doesn't seem to be a priority to resolve this issue...

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I am probably going to get lambasted for this, but I had an ad show up to buy a picture of some starlet in a mesh top with nothing left to the imagination. I didn't catch who placed the ad before it disappeared for the next ad. Probably not what you want showing up on your site. Certainly not what should show up on my work computer.

Just popped up again. It is Catherine Bell and it is an Etsy ad.
My complaint is I’m not receiving this ad……….

isubeatle

Aug 9, 2006
Des Moines
Yeah the upper right ad on mobile is unacceptable. Totally understand they the site needs advertisers but this is just bad that it’s still happening.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
The upper right thing must just be happening with Android?

I use the mobile site on apple like 10 times a day and have never seen anything like it.

I had the upper right thing on an iPhone 11 for weeks, although not today. Made navigation incredibly frustrating.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
The upper right thing must just be happening with Android?

I use the mobile site on apple like 10 times a day and have never seen anything like it.
I had fits with it for a while on my iPhone (as mentioned above), but not at all lately. I thought it was fixed.

Now, watch what happens as soon as I post this…

• Agree
Reactions: carvers4math

Help Support Us

Become a patron