Happy Locker Room

Bewilderme

Apr 11, 2006
Minneapolis
Okoro and (Law?) seem very vocal and important parts of this team, even if they don't play. Looks like a real team, not a bunch of individuals like at the start of the year.

I absolutely love watching Fred's teams evolve. Whether it is Fred or the individual players, it is tough to make a rag tag bunch of guys into a true team.

mac4cy

Jul 16, 2009
Urbandale
Just shows what a job CFH and crew have done. These guys are all in and it shows on something like this. Even the guys who do not play are just as vocal and in the locker room they sound like leaders. No one is above anyone and with that mentality the sky's the limit.

Im4State

Oct 16, 2009
Urbandale
great to see this team really coming together to find any way to win. Right time of the year for that kind of stuff! Bring on KU!!!

southernfriedCY

Feb 11, 2009
I could have misheard this, but I could have sworn I heard Fred tell Mel something about throwing up during a timeout. The video was buffering badly on my computer, so I could have easily missed what I heard, but it could explain why he looked completely exhausted in that locker room vid. Was he sick?

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
I could have misheard this, but I could have sworn I heard Fred tell Mel something about throwing up during a timeout. The video was buffering badly on my computer, so I could have easily missed what I heard, but it could explain why he looked completely exhausted in that locker room vid. Was he sick?

He was tired because he played his *** off and Fred was giving him a hard time about that turnaround bank shot he made down the stretch. I think he said something like "just like we drew it up in the timeout."

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012

I thought he was referring to the shot ME threw up when he got stuck on the play out of the timeout. I think he was supposed to pass to Tyrus but stopped his dribble, couldn't pass, pivoted baseline, and threw it in off the board. CFH pointed out three clutch shots. Tyrus, Babb, and Melvin's banker, I think.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron