Halloween costume ideas

HuskyCy5

Jan 23, 2009
My wife and I have had a string of good ones... One year I was Wayne and She was Garth. That rocked. Then we were Beth and Dog the Bounty Hunter. She has these huge foam Breasticles. It worked really well. This year she is Mrs Potato Head and I am Darth Tater. She is going to change her expression on her Potato. Should be amazing.

CycloneGB

Jul 20, 2010
My wife and I have had a string of good ones... One year I was Wayne and She was Garth. That rocked. Then we were Beth and Dog the Bounty Hunter. She has these huge foam Breasticles. It worked really well. This year she is Mrs Potato Head and I am Darth Tater. She is going to change her expression on her Potato. Should be amazing.

:smile: Things that sound dirty but aren't

cydswipe

Jun 12, 2007
Maquoketa, Iowa
Show your allegiance to ISU's rich history.
Instant Eustachy: Just wear a black mock turtleneck, drink Natty, and tell your wife she's "too hot to go to school here."

Reactions: isukendall

ISUcy08

Dec 22, 2008
A couple we are friends with are going as "Lovers Lane". They are going to have their hair messed up, smeared lipstick on her face, kiss marks on his face, shirts buttoned uneven, and have his pants unbuttoned. Sounded like a good couple costume to me. Cheap and easy.