Group Rate Cyclone FB Tickets now Available for Baylor, Tx Tech and OU

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
We're going for sure. We just weren't sure when we were going to leave CS. Guess I'd better just book the bracketing nights. I should be able to cancel one night after we find out kick off time.

That place that I can not mention due to banning, gets enough visitors that the hotels are fairly full. I have stayed there twice in the last year and both times, rooms were tougher than normal to come by.

Reactions: DFWCyclone

DFWCyclone

Jan 6, 2014
McKinney, TX
www.dfwcyclones.org
I received a call from the Baylor box office on Monday morning. There are a limited number of seats left in our section so I'm going to buy up as many as I can so we can get the maximum number of Cyclone fans all together. After that, it's going to be a crapshoot whether I can still get his section or not. If you've been waiting to purchase, please wait no longer. Tickets are $50 and can be purchased at www.dfwcyclones.org/store

Also please purchase your tailgate tickets ASAP so we can plan accordingly. A lot of work goes into these tailgate events so having a good idea of numbers only helps us not fall short on gameday. Tailgate is $25 and includes BBQ, beverages and parking about a 5 minute walk from the stadium. Good luck finding a better deal than that.

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
Also please purchase your tailgate tickets ASAP so we can plan accordingly. A lot of work goes into these tailgate events so having a good idea of numbers only helps us not fall short on gameday. Tailgate is $25 and includes BBQ, beverages and parking about a 5 minute walk from the stadium. Good luck finding a better deal than that.

Busch Latte?

DFWCyclone

Jan 6, 2014
McKinney, TX
www.dfwcyclones.org
Pardon me if I missed it, but will there be a tailgate before Texas Tech?

Sorry for the delayed response, I've spent the last week in New England eating my body weight in lobster and crab.

Yes, we will have what we refer to as a BYOT (Bring Your Own Tailgate) event at Tech. We set up in a remote section of the basketball arena parking lot to ensure we can get everyone in the same area. We set up some tents and some games and everyone just joins in while providing their own food and drinks. The journey to Tech is a bit much for most people so we will expect 50 or so to show up. This is what we do at OU's Lloyd Noble Center as well.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
We will start purchasing tickets in August and they will be sent out as soon as possible after that. You will get emails as things get mailed and also updates about pregame activities once the game approaches.

Sorry for the delayed response, I've spent the last week in New England eating my body weight in lobster and crab.

Yes, we will have what we refer to as a BYOT (Bring Your Own Tailgate) event at Tech. We set up in a remote section of the basketball arena parking lot to ensure we can get everyone in the same area. We set up some tents and some games and everyone just joins in while providing their own food and drinks. The journey to Tech is a bit much for most people so we will expect 50 or so to show up. This is what we do at OU's Lloyd Noble Center as well.

Have you mailed out the tickets for Texas Tech?

I ask because I am leaving home on October 3 and will be "on the road" the entire way through to the Texas Tech game on October 19. I will not be able to check my mailbox in the meantime. The TCU game, a wedding, and a work trip all piled up on me.

DFWCyclone

Jan 6, 2014
McKinney, TX
www.dfwcyclones.org
Have you mailed out the tickets for Texas Tech?

I ask because I am leaving home on October 3 and will be "on the road" the entire way through to the Texas Tech game on October 19. I will not be able to check my mailbox in the meantime. The TCU game, a wedding, and a work trip all piled up on me.

DM me your name and I'll make sure they get sent out. We were gonna wait until the Baylor dust settled but I gave my guy a green light to get them in the mail ASAP based upon your email.

Reactions: Sigmapolis

washington

Sep 1, 2006
Once again the DFW Cyclones are offering Group Rate Tickets to Cyclone Football games in Texas and Oklahoma. We purchase directly from the host school and ensure that all Cyclone fans (Boosters, Player Families and Alumni) can sit in the same general area. We will have a pregame tailgate prior to each game with details to follow.

Tickets are now available for Presale until August 4th at midnight.

The following games are available:

Sept 28th: @ Baylor - $50
Oct 19th: @ Texas Tech - $45
Nov 9th: @ Oklahoma - $75

Details at DFWCyclones.org/store

Purchase early to ensure best seating!

View attachment 64892
Has the location or directions to the tailgate been announced?

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
DM me your name and I'll make sure they get sent out. We were gonna wait until the Baylor dust settled but I gave my guy a green light to get them in the mail ASAP based upon your email.

I just sent it to you.

sheets

Feb 26, 2012
Hey I'm late to the party. Looking for 2 tickets to the Baylor game and possibly the tailgate. Are they still available?

If not what Section and rows are you all in? Looking to join up with some cyclones!

DFWCyclone

Jan 6, 2014
McKinney, TX
www.dfwcyclones.org
Hey I'm late to the party. Looking for 2 tickets to the Baylor game and possibly the tailgate. Are they still available?

If not what Section and rows are you all in? Looking to join up with some cyclones!

I'm unable to get you game tickets but there are plenty of cheap tickets available in our sections (130 & 131). You can still get tailgate tickets at www.dfwcyclones.org/store/p25/Baylor