Group Rate Cyclone FB Tickets now Available for Baylor, Tx Tech and OU

DFWCyclone

Jan 6, 2014
McKinney, TX
www.dfwcyclones.org
Once again the DFW Cyclones are offering Group Rate Tickets to Cyclone Football games in Texas and Oklahoma. We purchase directly from the host school and ensure that all Cyclone fans (Boosters, Player Families and Alumni) can sit in the same general area. We will have a pregame tailgate prior to each game with details to follow.

Tickets are now available for Presale until August 4th at midnight.

The following games are available:

Sept 28th: @ Baylor - $50
Oct 19th: @ Texas Tech - $45
Nov 9th: @ Oklahoma - $75

Details at DFWCyclones.org/store

Purchase early to ensure best seating!

DFW Cyclones Logo.jpg

DFWCyclone

Jan 6, 2014
McKinney, TX
www.dfwcyclones.org
Would be interested in getting Baylor Tailgate info when it becomes available. :)

We are working out the details on the Baylor Tailgate at this time. We finally heard back from the property owner just today (Monday) so that's a good sign. We hope to build on the success of the 2017 event, which went REALLY well. Stay tuned... and details can always be found on the website at www.dfwcyclones.org

Reactions: NWICY

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
@DFWCyclone

Looks like you guys already charged me for the Texas Tech ticket.

Do you just mail it once you receive it (and when is that)? Or is it a pickup in Lubbock?

DFWCyclone

Jan 6, 2014
McKinney, TX
www.dfwcyclones.org
@DFWCyclone

Looks like you guys already charged me for the Texas Tech ticket.

Do you just mail it once you receive it (and when is that)? Or is it a pickup in Lubbock?

We will start purchasing tickets in August and they will be sent out as soon as possible after that. You will get emails as things get mailed and also updates about pregame activities once the game approaches.

Reactions: Sigmapolis

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I've been to these events before and they are great and at a solid price.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Trying to get in on the OU game but the wife has Magnolia Market on the brain....I'll be working furiously until the deadline to change her mind!

DFWCyclone

Jan 6, 2014
McKinney, TX
www.dfwcyclones.org
Trying to get in on the OU game but the wife has Magnolia Market on the brain....I'll be working furiously until the deadline to change her mind!

Do both!

I received a call this morning from the OU ticket manager and they are making some seats available to us in the lower sideline endzone Section 35 for a REALLY good price. He didn't have a ton of those seats available but I gobbled them up and will take a small loss on the tickets previously sold in order to get everyone better seats. The price is now $85 but the seats are so much better. Get on board before they run out.

dfwcyclones.org/store

Reactions: heitclone

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Do both!

I received a call this morning from the OU ticket manager and they are making some seats available to us in the lower sideline endzone Section 35 for a REALLY good price. He didn't have a ton of those seats available but I gobbled them up and will take a small loss on the tickets previously sold in order to get everyone better seats. The price is now $85 but the seats are so much better. Get on board before they run out.

dfwcyclones.org/store
Looks like we'll be seeing you in Waco. I noticed parking is first come, first served but the lot is 5 acres. Do we need to worry about getting there early?

• Friendly
Reactions: cyrocksmypants

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
It all depends on kickoff. I’ll send out info to everyone who purchases tickets or tailgate from us once we have a kickoff time with more details.
Sounds good. We'll be in College Station beforehand; we don't know yet if we'll drive up the night before or drive up that morning. Depends on kickoff, and how early we would need to be in the lot. Looking forward to it!

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Do both!

dfwcyclones.org/store

Got ours for Norman! Can't wait. Thanks!

Reactions: DFWCyclone