Graham Couch: Iowa Basketball is a mid-major roster

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
Iowa has to be the most racist fanbase in the country.
There are probably a few south of the Mason Dixon line that are worse than the TOE fanbase, but any hoks that support the debacle in Iowa City right now are giving them a run.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Busting Brackets "analyzed" and ranked the incoming B1G classes.
Iowa comes in at #8, which is more of a shot at the 5 programs behind EUI rather than a credit to Fran in my mind. The descriptions of each of the players game is pretty pedestrian.

https://bustingbrackets.com/2020/07/03/big-ten-basketball-analysing-each-programs-2020-classes/8/
Im actually shocked Fran is out recruiting Fred and Holtman, not to mention known cheaters like little **** Pitino. I agree the commentary on their guys sounds incredibly void of promise and excitement.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Im actually shocked Fran is out recruiting Fred and Holtman, not to mention known cheaters like little **** Pitino. I agree the commentary on their guys sounds incredibly void of promise and excitement.
Holtmann brought in two good high school recruits and Towns in 2020. That is better than Fran's best class ever

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
May 20, 2019
If you read the rest of the analysis for the other teams, every player is discussed similarly. Mostly positives, rarely any negatives.