Graham Couch: Iowa Basketball is a mid-major roster

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Hmm maybe it Alt wasn't his old username, defense is mentioned.

We all know he has Monte behind 6'6 Euro star Georges Niang

There are literally hundreds of guys that can "shoot the 3 consistently" that would kill for a chance to play in the NBA. Niang has no position in the NBA and most importantly, there is no where he can play defensively. He would get absolutely torched, even against bench units. There's not much demand in the NBA for a 6'6", unathletic PF.

Cool, Niang got drafted. It doesn't make what I said any less true. He will struggle mightily to defend in the NBA and isn't good enough offensively to make up for that. By the end of his rookie contract (if he even earns one), he will be out of the NBA. He would make a helluva Eruopean player though, and will likely make a pretty nice living for himself overseas.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Benji is getting rekt.

Part of me feels like I should stop but I just can't. He's so dumb

giphy.webp

• Funny
Reactions: SCyclone and GTO

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I can't imagine what all we've forgotten that he's said under his current username.
I do wonder though, at some point, wouldn’t a normally sane and healthy individual get tired of using the same repeated trolls over and over for literally thousands of posts?

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Saying Allen was better than Hok and Fant is still way worse than saying Gesell was better than Monte. I think we can all agree on that.

Both are pretty bad takes though.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Saying Allen was better than Hok and Fant is still way worse than saying Gesell was better than Monte. I think we can all agree on that.

Did I say that seriously? I really don't remember? I remember having some fun with Allen being 2nd team and them being 3rd team or something but did I say Allen was better than them? I know I never said Josh Jackson sucked, not even sure how that narrative got started

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky

Disagree. Lazard has made a NFL roster at least.

Gesell is selling insurance or whatever. (Not that there’s anything wrong with that)

Aug 26, 2014

I don't know that Iowa State has had a PG in the last 8 years that was worse than Gesell. He was pretty bad. I loved watching him meltdown against us when they blew that 20 point lead. That was a fun game to attend.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Did I say that seriously? I really don't remember? I remember having some fun with Allen being 2nd team and them being 3rd team or something but did I say Allen was better than them? I know I never said Josh Jackson sucked, not even sure how that narrative got started
Apologies, I immediately thought of Allen Lazard not Chase.

Guess I would too since Chase hasn't really made much of a mark as of yet for various reasons.