Gobble, gobble, riddle robble...

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Probably more contemporary but I'm an engineer so I am not creative and couldn't "design" a room to save my life. Thank you all for the input so far!

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
yes, tell us about your personal style, cycloneworld. who are you? what do you like? what don't you like?

how big is the room?

Ummm...I like long walks on the beach, holding hands...or isn't that what you are talking about? :rofl8yi:

I like the more modern look, I like primary colors, bright colors, but I also do like gray.

The room is something like 14 x 14 with an attached bathroom. I would also like the bathroom to go nicely with the bedroom.

guitarchitect7

Oct 8, 2006
www.chrisboeke.com
Probably more contemporary but I'm an engineer so I am not creative and couldn't "design" a room to save my life. Thank you all for the input so far!

Gray to me is ok, but no color. Black and gray are shades, not colors. So they dont bring anything but dullness to a room unless used correctly. My opinion. Red could work, but shoot for something dark like maroon. But this might be too bold for a bedroom. This room is for comfort, so you want something warm. I like the tope(?) or khaki idea. It is a warm color, but settle. add a little white or even a faint yellow for brightness.

guitarchitect7

Oct 8, 2006
www.chrisboeke.com
Ummm...I like long walks on the beach, holding hands...or isn't that what you are talking about? :rofl8yi:

I like the more modern look, I like primary colors, bright colors, but I also do like gray.

The room is something like 14 x 14 with an attached bathroom. I would also like the bathroom to go nicely with the bedroom.

The bathroom to me would be something opposite. its a different room with a different purpose, so you want to define that. here is where the red might work really well. keep the gold / yellow and with the red and black, it would flow together i think.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Gray to me is ok, but no color. Black and gray are shades, not colors. So they dont bring anything but dullness to a room unless used correctly. My opinion. Red could work, but shoot for something dark like maroon. But this might be too bold for a bedroom. This room is for comfort, so you want something warm. I like the tope(?) or khaki idea. It is a warm color, but settle. add a little white or even a faint yellow for brightness.

Thanks! I like the idea of adding some color.

I'm leaving in 10 minutes...damn. I need advice on more rooms that just the bedroom. Another time I suppose. Thank you all!

amyk33

Mar 29, 2006
Thanks! I like the idea of adding some color.

I'm leaving in 10 minutes...damn. I need advice on more rooms that just the bedroom. Another time I suppose. Thank you all!
no problem! bring it up again...or let us know how it turns out!

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
no problem! bring it up again...or let us know how it turns out!

I have another 2 1/2 weeks before I move it so I have some time.

I'll be back around later this afternoon but just in case...Everyone have a great Thanksgiving. Eat lots of food, I know I will!

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
ok here is one:
A guy lives on the 20th floor and everyday he gets in the elevator and pushes the 1st floor button and then goes to work. When he gets back to the apt. he gets in the elevator, hits the 6th floor button and walks up the rest of the way. Why?

amyk33

Mar 29, 2006
he needs the cardio workout before he plops on the couch to watch espn the rest of the night...

chadm

Giving it a go
Apr 11, 2006
Midwest
ok here is one:
A guy lives on the 20th floor and everyday he gets in the elevator and pushes the 1st floor button and then goes to work. When he gets back to the apt. he gets in the elevator, hits the 6th floor button and walks up the rest of the way. Why?
Can I get the preschool version of these riddles?:sad9cd:

blando

Mar 29, 2006
Long time / first time here.

Like the 44 and 4/4 deal.

Have you ever tried to look at the time, and make it into an equation?

For instance:
12:34

1 - 2 = 3 - 4

2:48

2 * 4 = 8

This is why I'm a CPA. I'm nerdy.