Gobble, gobble, riddle robble...

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
I'm allergic to cats, but big dogs freak me out. It's not that I don't like them, they just kind of creep me out. I shouldn't be afraid of a dog eating my entire leg.

I got my hand almost bitten off by a big dog 5 or 6 years ago and haven't recovered since...emotionally at least. Lots of blood, some pain, and a few stitches will do that to a guy.

amyk33

Mar 29, 2006
I got my hand almost bitten off by a big dog 5 or 6 years ago and haven't recovered since...emotionally at least. Lots of blood, some pain, and a few stitches will do that to a guy.
yikes! i got bitten by a dog when i was 2. still have a little scar on the left side of my upper lip. it took me about 20 years to get over it...then i got my dog and fell in love with dogs again.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
I'm buying a new bedset and the dresser, nightstands, etc are glossy black along with the headboard. What color could I paint the walls of my room?

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
How often are these club get-together things going to happen? I can't make the 1st one but want to come to other ones.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
I'm buying a new bedset and the dresser, nightstands, etc are glossy black along with the headboard. What color could I paint the walls of my room?

Depends on the style of the set. I'd probably recommend a light slate grey, to make it look kind of metro and urban.

amyk33

Mar 29, 2006
what colors do you like? for a bedroom, i like a sand or khaki color. you don't want anything too dark with all that furniture.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
what color is the comforter, drapes. that will determine. I know nothing dark as it will not highlight your furniture.

I have a blue comforter but wouldn't be opposed to getting something new. No drapes (at leasat i don't think), I would have to buy those as well. It's a clean slate.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Ooo...I like the slate gray idea.

I think a lighter sand color would also be nice.

Could I get a blue or red in there...or would that be too much? Or stay more neutral with the light gray or sand?

amyk33

Mar 29, 2006
Ooo...I like the slate gray idea.

I think a lighter sand color would also be nice.

Could I get a blue or red in there...or would that be too much? Or stay more neutral with the light gray or sand?
if you go with the slate gRay, you could have the dark furniture, light bedding and accent with red...probably not blue...unless it's a cool blue color.

Last edited:

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Paint it red. Red bedrooms incite fiery passion in the women folk. Or at least that it what I read once...or go a cool green or a pale blue Grey if you want relaxing.

Help Support Us

Become a patron