Glorious thread over at the Phog

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Swap "KU" for "ISU" and then swap "The Weatherwax incident" and "n-word laced death threats of EJ" for "ref screw job on EJ/Niang play" and "the dead ball three" and you have the same thing posted over there as you see here all the time.

It's no different.

You know what's different? ISU fans are ******** about things that happened on the court during games. Not generalizing an entire fan base off of a couple instances. My opinion is if your team loses a close game where the opponent hits a three between two free throws of a two shot foul, you have the right to ***** about that forever.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Michigan State and KU will match the recipients of two of the biggest officiating debacles in Iowa State history. I suppose it was before the explosion of internet message boards,but I don't remember Michigan State fans being total entitled jackwads about it like KU fans.

• Agree
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
How would you know what happens in the Cave when:
I posted there a lot over the summer and through the election. I cannot remember the last time I posted there for the same reasons I listed as now avoiding the Phog. Only the loonies are still hanging in there. Everyone is either tagged as a libtard sore loser or a racist and then it spirals rapidly downhill from there. I am too busy now to want to venture down that rabbit hole.

Reactions: cyclone101

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron