Gillispie out at Kentucky?

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
bg is a puke i hope nothing but the worst for him:sad:
this coming from an illinois fan, who had a prior asst on illinois staff screwing illinois then going to kentucky.... his name is tracy webster:no:
he recruited against illinois while being employed at illinois for bg:no:
i hope the both of them are gone screw uk, bg is a snake

cyismydog

Apr 13, 2006
If this is true.........:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
Too bad it couldn't have happened a year sooner.

arganbright2

Aug 6, 2006
Geez, everybody was praising him when he was at Texas A&M for the work he did with their program. That is why I don't like it when coaches are successful in a major conference and try to jump ship for what they think is a better job. I realize money is the biggest factor but I would rather be embraced somewhere than trying to add a zero to my bank account.

cyclonenum1

Nov 30, 2006
I wish non-interested fans around the country hated ISU as much as they do a program like UK...that means the program has been very, very successful. Gotta love ISU fans all happy about a potential flame-out at UK!

I also wish our fans were a little more demanding...maybe not to the extreme UK fans are...but just think of how assinine it is that we are not more upset with the nearly life contract (in coaching years) we have given GM with the results he has produced in his first three years.

83Clone

Apr 27, 2006
Ankeny, IA
They hate Billy in Bluegrass country. He works the players so hard they think it hurts his recruiting because kids won't want to put in the work he makes them do. Even has practice the day of games.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
I wish non-interested fans around the country hated ISU as much as they do a program like UK...that means the program has been very, very successful. Gotta love ISU fans all happy about a potential flame-out at UK!

I also wish our fans were a little more demanding...maybe not to the extreme UK fans are...but just think of how assinine it is that we are not more upset with the nearly life contract (in coaching years) we have given GM with the results he has produced in his first three years.

Its not UK its Gillispie we dont like. Gillispie had a lot more to work with than Mac. Glad you can get your jab in. I think most were shocked about the contract Mac recently got. Many feel Gillispie had a lot to do with Wes leaving and setting back the ISU program.

I am suprised he couldnt win at UK after what he did with the next to dead program of A&M. I sometimes your bad ways do catch up with you.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
It started before today.
Posted via Mobile Device

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
I know I'm not supposed to like Gillespie or Kentucky, but I'm glad they beat Creighton!

Kentucky vs. Notre Dame next, there's another game I will want both teams to lose...

m7nick

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 26, 2006
Waukee
If they get rid of him, we need to go get him...he's a lot better than what we have!

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006

You are a piece of work.

cyclonenum1

Nov 30, 2006
Its not UK its Gillispie we dont like. Gillispie had a lot more to work with than Mac. Glad you can get your jab in. I think most were shocked about the contract Mac recently got. Many feel Gillispie had a lot to do with Wes leaving and setting back the ISU program.

I am suprised he couldnt win at UK after what he did with the next to dead program of A&M. I sometimes your bad ways do catch up with you.

Yeah, and GM had nothing to do with WJ leaving.

Don't be surprised...he did win at UK...just not enough for their rabid fan base.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI

Wait - are you talking about ISU fans or LSU fans? I can never keep it straight...

Reactions: CycloneErik

ce1

Mar 23, 2006
Minnesota
Tubby never did get fired at Kentucky. He jumped to Minnesota before the 'mob' got to him, which was awesome to watch!

Then when Minnesota goes to the tournament, yeah, that stuff is fun.

Not to mention Minnesota pulling in a top 10 recruiting class for next year, while the Kentucky program continues to lose more and more allure.

With Pitino doing so well at Louisville, and really almost no base for recruits, Kentucky will be in trouble no matter who they hire. This program lost its position with UNC, Duke, Kansas, and UCLA at the top tier table 4 years ago, and hasn't gotten it back.

Clonegrad07

Jul 22, 2008
North Carolina
BG has totally underachieved. To have Jodie Meeks and Patrick Patterson and not make the big dance out of the SEC is terrible... I can understand why they're made.

However, I've been cheering for Kentucky all year. Jeff Bergstrom is a Grad Assistant there and I always cheer on guys I know personally and Clone grads.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Not to mention Minnesota pulling in a top 10 recruiting class for next year, while the Kentucky program continues to lose more and more allure.

With Pitino doing so well at Louisville, and really almost no base for recruits, Kentucky will be in trouble no matter who they hire. This program lost its position with UNC, Duke, Kansas, and UCLA at the top tier table 4 years ago, and hasn't gotten it back.

Good point!!
All of their complaints about Tubby are proving incorrect, and it's fin to watch!