Georges Niang to visit Iowa State

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006
I remember making a post 3 years ago questioning his athletic ability but I don't think anyone could have imagined how skilled this beast truly is.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Old man's game, first pick down at the Y, played against Nerlens Noel.

Rick

Mar 18, 2007
Ankeny
Niang reminds me too much of Doug McD. Maybe we should notify UNI of him. I hope we don't offer. He's the type that will dominate the MVC, but look bad if he had to play in the Big 12 every night.

I think Anthony Bennett is the best player we are recruiting that I've seen(I have yet to see Okoro play). The guy is like Godfrey with a little more size.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AwPJmj51Bg"]YouTube - Anthony Bennett flying high at B Game Camp[/ame][/QUOTE

OOPS. I was wondering when people would dig up some of the comments people put on our recruiting efforts.

Yes13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2009
I don't know what I find more interesting. The comments about not wanting Niang. Or that not wanting him because he is too much like Doug McDermott (who is now #6 all-time in scoring).
:smile: oops lol. I was right in that Niang is like McDermott. I just misjudged how good McD was going to be. Also Anthony Bennett turned out ok, so it wasn't all that bad.

Niang is probably my favorite cyclone right now.

Help Support Us

Become a patron